BBC Motorsports

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 40 reviews

Call This Dealer

Used

Very pleased with my purchase!
    February 23, 2018

Just purchased a used Mercedes from Steve & Miles. I very rarely write reviews, but needed to share what a stress free experience I had. I traveled so...me distance to look at this lovely car and it was even better than was represented online and was not ‘sold’ before I arrived as had previously happened to me. These guys are the real deal, honest with integrity a rarity in the business. I jumped in my ‘new’ used Mercedes on a long road trip without a glitch. Thank you guys it was truly a pleasure doing business with you. I’ll definitely recommend your company.

Got My Car Today¿
    February 15, 2018

Amazing experience with Jason and Neil. Inventory is awesome. Financing was a breeze. Totally recommend BBC Motorsports for your next car purchase! V...ery clean, organized and extremely knowledgeable. Explained everything to me when I had a question. I took a flashlight to this car from front to back and underneath. Jason offered to put it on a lift for me to inspect. I know what to look for and said, "You might need to lift me off the floor" ! I can not say enough good about this dealership! They have my utmost respect.

Best car buying ever!
    July 9, 2017

Best car buying experience we've ever had! Easy, no haggle, honest, quality cars, great salespeople! Will be buying all of our cars from BBC!

2014 Cadillac ATS
    April 27, 2017

BBC Motorsports is a USAA preferred car dealer. I found a 2014 Cadillac ATS on their website that I was interested in and ended up purchasing site un...seen. Sales person Austin Ball was great and really help me to understand the vehicles condition and make me comfortable with the purchase.

Shop these guys!!
    March 14, 2017

Without a doubt the best car buying experience myself or my wife have had to date. Right from the beginning, our saleman Jarret Martin was honest and ...upfront about the vehicles we were interested in. He providing both the pro's and con's of the make/model we were searching including market cost, options, and miles. After an initial inquiry and test drive we left to continue looking into a few other like vehicles during which we received zero pressure to solidify a sale. Their vehicle was market competitive for both price and value and so upon return days later, we spoke with Neal (Jarret was out of town that day but graciously took our call and provided Neal all our information concerning our search). Without any struggle or stress, Neal met our reasonable needs/wants which enabled us to confidently finalize an agreement following an additional test drive. The fantastic service did not end here. Following our verbal agreement, again we were provided with the pros/cons of an extended warranty which enabled us to make an informed decision which absolutely aligned with extended warranty research we conducted prior to the discussion. We do not live in the Dallas area but we will without question go out of our way to include BBC Motorsports in all future vehicle purchases here on out. Do yourself a favor and seek our their professional sales staff and search their vetted and sound inventory on your next vehicle purchase.

Fantastic car buying experience
    February 3, 2017

I've had MANY car shopping & buying experiences during my long life & MOST were nothing but frustrating & stressful!! I found myself in an unfortunat...e situation of being on foot & having an immediate need of a replacement vehicle. Dreading the thought & hassle looking for another vehicle, I'd asked the owner of the shop that does all of my PM work if he could recommend someone & that was the smartest question I've ever asked. I was so very fortunate to have the owner refer me to the most extraordinary, state of the art dealership with the best group of professional folks you could ever wish to have during this process. That dealership is BBC MOTORSPORTS. If you are looking for a dealership & good folks to do business with...then let me tell you, it doesn't get ANY better than BBC...they are "THE BEST OF THE BEST" and I say that most sincerely. I went to their website found 5 used vehicles that I had interest in. Went to BBC before noon yesterday, met with Miles & some of his team, we started down the road of the most painless, efficient and friendly car buying process I've ever experienced!! Please keep in mind that I did not pre-qualify with anyone on a car loan prior to meeting with BBC...I'm so happy to tell you that I was DONE & had car keys in my hand around 3 o'clock....I was so stunned; not frazzled or frustrated in the least. Got exactly what I needed at a very fair price and got to meet some of the best, most pleasant business folks you could possible want to do business with. I never, never write recommendations or complaints for that matter, but I just have to share my awesome experience with BBC Motorsports. They truly are "THE BEST OF THE BEST" and their website is awesome as well. If you're in the market for a vehicle...be good to yourself and check these folks out! You'll be very happy you did!!!! My hats off to BBC Motorsports and all the great inventory and staff...it doesn't get any better than you guys! If I ever have to buy another vehicle...it will only be with BBC. Saying thank you seems very empty compared to the service and help that you all were to me...but "Thank You All So Much

Great experience
    October 12, 2016

I purchased a Tesla sight unseen from 5 states away (SC) which, as you might imagine, took a leap of faith. They had a good price on a great car. I de...alt with Jason Burr, one of the owners, and his relaxed, honest approach made me at ease. He guided me through the process and kept me well-informed. He provided his cell number to me and encouraged me to call if needed and his attention to detail was obvious. I will definitely look here again when I am in the market for a new vehicle.

Great Used Vehicle
    October 11, 2016

We bought our Prius V here. The whole process was easy and low-keyed.

Pretty good actually
    August 16, 2016

Pretty good he called back and even texted me when I could not answer

The BEST car-buying experience you'll have
    August 13, 2016

I can’t even consider BBC Motorsports a car dealership, because it was different from any that I’ve ever walked into. Not only did I get the best deal... on my 2014 Grand Cherokee 4X4 Laredo that I could find anywhere in the state of Texas, but the whole process was relaxed and enjoyable. HIGHLY recommend. Will be back to buy our next vehicle here. What I read elsewhere was true - it feels like a showroom where you can drop by to look at vehicles, ask questions, and if you are interested in buying something - then awesome! If not, thanks for dropping by. The owner, Jason, made my fiancé and I feel comfortable from the get-go. I had already looked at a lot of Jeeps, and knew what I was looking for. This Jeep was just about perfect (even though he had several more that were similar), but he didn’t push me to make a decision on the spot. He offered an overnight test-drive, and said to just give him a shout if I needed anything or had any questions. There was never pressure to buy, but constant help in confirming that this was indeed the car for me. They wanted to make sure the purchase, including the financing deal, etc., worked well for me. If it didn’t, then they were happy shaking hands and hoping to help next time. When I finally made the decision to buy, a quick form online, and my credit was run and I had options in front of me in 30 minutes. I drove back up to BBC and was in and out in another half hour with everything signed, a great extended warranty in place, and with my money exactly where I needed it to be. Even the finance guy was friendly and easy going! Don’t go anywhere and get hassled and pushed onto a car or deal you’re not happy with. Just drop by BBC, ask for Jason or anyone else, and relax. I won't be buying cars anywhere else.

BBC Motorsports