• Great Customer Service!

We just bought our 5th company vehicle from Bailey's and my dad has bought 7 personal vehicles from Bailey's/Bowen Brothers over the last 40 years. (And there might be a few more he forgot, old brains don't tend to remember everything.) Bailey's has always had great customer service. When Jim hasn't been able to get the exact vehicle we've wanted he's been willing to order or pull one from another dealer. They've made the buying process as painless as it can be. Thanks for the great service over the years guys! Us small town businesses have to stick together!

• Thank you Bailey Brothers! BUY LOCAL!

Cannot thank Jim Purington enough for the amazing service today when buying my 2014 Ford Escape. I always dread the car buying process and Jim made it easy. Called ahead and 5 minutes before my apt time he was waiting at the door for me with a smile and handshake with the car I was interested in ready to go! No pressure salesman and couldn't ask for better. I shopped out of town and just couldn't beat the small-town feel of Bailey Brothers. Jim bent over backwards for me, answered every question I had and let me try the vehicles I wanted with no pressure on decisions. Thank you so very much!!! loving my new ride :)

• 2014 Ford Escape

I went to Baileys to get a used car to get back in forth to work because I had bought a 2014 Escape Before and loved it but gave it to my mom to use while i was looking for a job, now that i have found a job i needed a car that i knew had great mileage and i knew i liked. Jim is one of the nicest guys i have met at a Car dealer ship, If he sees someone out in the lot he immediately comes out to ask if he can help, unless he is currently with a customer. Baileys has helped my Family get Three cars and have all our trust!!

• 2013 Fusion Hybrid

My salesman Jim was very friendly and ready to help. The service was quick and easy, would definately purchase here again!

• 2011 Ford Focus

I became interested in the vehicle on a Thursday and drove out of the lot with it the next day. The people were very easy to work with and were able to make things happen quickly for me. I was extremely impressed with their willingness to make things so easy for me,

• 2014 F250 super duty

No pressure salesmanship. Very upforont and honest.

No pressure salesmanship. Very upforont and honest.

• Purchased new Ford Escape EcoBoost

As always great experience, third vehicle I have purchased from Bailey Brothers and each time it was quick and easy. I always reccomend keeping business local, thank you Bailey Brothers.

• 2016 Ford Escape

good home town dealer !!! Jim and Brenda worked with me on the deal very fast.

good home town dealer !!! Jim and Brenda worked with me on the deal very fast.

• 2016 Focus SE

Baileys was the most easy to buy in a one day stop. Jim and Brenda made it very easy to buy.

• Beautiful Limited Explorer

The experience with Jim and team well exceeded our expectations. The process was seamless from phone call to delivery. The vehicle was in the best condition I've ever seen. We are very pleased with our purchase and hope to enjoy this vehicle for many years. We definitely will return in the future.