• Great all around

Service was great. Both the financial manager and salesman made sure that I was happy with what I had. They went above and beyond their means to make sure that I left there in a better vehicle than what I arrived in.

We are happy you had a pleasant experience here at Cavenaugh Ford Lincoln. We sincerely thank you for your business and hope to continue serving you for many years to come!

• Great service!

Freddy, thank you for your positive review. We're happy to have been of service to you. If you ever need help, just give us a call.

Service department assessed my issue and diagnosed the issue quickly. They had to order the part and contacted me promptly and the part was installed quickly and issue was resolved.

• Had the truck I wanted when I wanted it!

I purchased a used 2013 F250 TD. When I arrived at the lot, I was met by a salesman and asked if he could be of service before I got out of my truck. The salesman was able to answer all my questions on the vehicle I ultimately purchased and managed to get me a deal that I could live with. Thanks Cavenaugh!

• The Ford body shop

I was involved in a motor vehicle crash, Josh and his team in the body shop did an excellent plus job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My edge looks brand new! Josh is an asset to the Ford family!

• Great service and friendly associates!

Thank you for your kind words and review, Vickie. We hope to continue serving you for many years to come.

I purchased a 2016 Escape SE. The sale rep. was very knowledgable and helpful and tried his best to get me a good deal! I am very satisfied so far with Cavenaugh overall!

• service was quick and I was on my wzy

Everyone was very courteous and eager to help in any way they could. Always enjoy seeing thvveryose who sold ne my expedition and helped me

• Excellent service

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We appreciate your business. If you ever need any help, please give us a call!

No hesitation prompt service at the door,got what we asked for.looking at great service after the sale,and will send more customers to cavenaugh ford.

• Aftermarket Installation went smoothly

Ordered splash guards for my 2016 Escape from the parts department, and scheduled an appointment to have them installed at Cavenaugh. The service writer was waiting in the drive when I drove into the service aisle and was fast, courteous and professional. The installation was done quickly, and the results are excellent. The salesman who sold me the Escape stopped by the waiting area and checked up on how I liked the vehicle. Overall pleasant experience.

• Brandon and Zach are great

We are glad you chose our dealership! If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call. Safe (and fun) driving!

I have had a multiple service appointments with Brandon and Zach. They have always been very good and the best of the service departments I have dealt with. I went back after this last visit because the doors were rattling from some loose fasteners but Zach rode with me to determine the issue and told me to come back when it fit in my schedule and they would repair it.

• Excellent customer service!

We are more than glad to be of service, Jesse. Feel free to stop by if you need any assistance in the future!

I drive 50 miles to get my car serviced at Cavenaugh because of their excellent customer service! Everyone was very helpful and didn't take a lot to time to service it.