Crossroads Ford South Boston

New 888-687-0248 888-687-0248
Service 888-685-4166 888-685-4166

• Completely Satisfied

My family and I have always been provided with excellent service. I would not even think about going elsewhere to look when it comes to car shopping. Allen Satterfield is the BEST when it comes to looking for what you want and being able to do his absolute best in working with you to get the payments where you need them! I will continue to be a long-time customer with Crossroads Ford.

• customer dept.

very friendly; explains costs upfront; service performed in a timely manner only complaint is that dealership will be moving from it's South Boston location; current location is so convenient for service, looking at future buys, etc

• Great salesman!

It is always a great experience working with Bruno Verni. He was able to find me the exact style of car I was looking for with all the additional "bells and whistles ", at an affordable price range . He is very pleasant and easy to work with ! He's always at the the top of my salesman recommendation list.

• crossroads ford south boston va

The friendly local guys made purchase easy and price was good. Salesman, management both were knowledgable and professional.

Thank you for your wonderful response to the quality of service our Staff provides, Donald! If you have any additional questions about your new vehicle, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

• MS. Tammy Jenkins

My experience with the dealership overall was very pleasant. All of the people I dealt.with where very.pleasant and professional.

• Satisfied for the car

I was not happy with the detailing of my new pre owned vehicle. I purchased it on a Saturday so they were going to clean it the following week. Outside of car was ok inside not good at all.

• Mrs. Deborah p. Hendrick

Was a great buying experience, salesman was knowable about the vehicle that was purchased

• Great Service

Very helpful,friendly,and experience personal. Way to go!!!!!!!

Very helpful,friendly,and experience personal. Way to go!!!!!!!

• Debbie

The salesman Allen Satterfield was great in explaining all the features of the Edge an answering all questions, made the buying experience a pleasure.