Texas Country Ford

(5.0) 6 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• ASK FOR CODY

After looking for a car for months (hard to do having 2 existing car notes) we came to Texas Country Ford in Winnsboro and Cody got us EXACTLY what we... wanted for the price we wanted.

Samantha, Thank you for your business! We hope you enjoy your Hyundai and if you ever have any questions let us know! -Texas Country Ford

• Josh Weatherall

Our salesman was Josh Weatherall, he was wonderful! Got us exactly what we wanted at a great price! We will do business with him from now on! Great gu...y!

Thank you Mary for the opportunity to earn your business. We are always a phone call away for any and all your automotive needs!

• Texas Country Ford

I really liked my salesman Josh Weatherall, he was very prompt on the cars that wanted to look. He was also very professional and kind. We really appr...eciated Josh and the GM for staying as late as they did for us. We love our new Ford Explorer thanks again Texas Country Ford for making us comfortable during the process.

Thank you for the pleasure of doing business with ya'll. If there anything you need just contact josh and he will get it taken care of.

• Rob Hoffman

PJ Leslie and the good folks at Texas Country Ford created the best car buying experience. After searching all over my home town, PJ found just the ex...act car I was looking for. Price was 1,500 to 2K below what I found at local dealers. AND they were true to their word. Great car, great experience. Proof that character still counts!

Thanks so much Rob. We try very hard to satisfy everyone. I am glad we met your standards. Thanks again. Don't forget we are here if you should need a...nything.

• Amazing Service and honesty

Dealt with PJ the GM and he was a breath of fresh air compared to the pushy PITA sales reps and Sales managers I dealt with at other dealerships. They... made the process painless and I got exactly what I wanted and felt the price was fair for both parties. I'd recommend them to anyone.

Thanks Mr. Sayroo! Its great to hear that our customers are truly getting a different & better experience than other dealerships.

• Great Experience

This is a small dealership in a small town, but the buying experience was great. The staff gives personal, friendly, and exceptional service. The sale...s team is not pushy and I got the deal of a life time on a new FX4!

Thanks so much for the great review. We work hard every day to give each customer the service and special attention that they deserve.

Texas Country Ford