Expressway Ford of Mount Vernon

3.9 out of 5 (3.9) 152 reviews

Call This Dealer

• February 19, 2017

They gave us the very top dollar for our trade in and they bent over back words and went the extra mile to find the right truck for us............ Gre...at service folks..

Jim, we're so pleased to hear you had a great experience with us! Thank you for your business!

April 2, 2018

The service was horrible all the vehicle they showed where dirty I got a used vehicle and the transmission went out in a few days they treated me so b...ad an wanted me to just take anything in replace of it which they knew it was bad I wouldn’t recommend to to anyone

We're sorry to hear that you didn't have an ideal experience with us. We strive to make our customers happy, so for that we apologize that you were no...t. However, we do treat all of our customers with respect and not badly as you described. Thank you for your feedback.

December 28, 2017

Worked with Cory George and he helped me find the best car for all my needs!

We're so happy to hear you had a great experience! Thank you for your business!

November 12, 2017

I wasn't bugged by the staff However my questions were answered

Aunty Netta, Thank you very much for your review. We are happy to hear that you are satisfied with our work. We hope to see you again! Thank you a...gain, Expressway Ford of Mount Vernon

October 7, 2017

Sales rep was courteous enough, but the vehicle I had in mind was about $2000 more than the internet listing. I was told that I didn't 'qualify' for... certain discounts due to the location that I lived and that I'd also have to pay a destination fee (expected). I countered that I had a check ready to buy at a cost above the internet price, but the rep said that they wouldn't go that low and that the dealer's offer was the lowest around. I said 'Thanks, let me know when the price goes down' and left. Disappointed that there was no negotation, not even slightly, not even for the supposed 'discounts' that I didn't qualify for. They advertise a price on the internet and sell at $2000 above that price. When I counter with a separate offer, they simply decline.

Bob, thank you for sharing your honest feedback. We are disappointed that you have had such a negative experience dealing with us here at Expressway F...ord of Mount Vernon. We can assure you that it was truly not our intention to disappoint or frustrate you during this process. We'd like the opportunity to discuss this with you. Please reach out to us at (812) 838-4366 at your earliest convenience.

July 20, 2017

Great experience. Corey, the salesman was great and so was Cory the financial person. We will certainly recommend to others.

Kevin, we're pleased to hear you have a great experience with both Cory(s). Thank you for your business!

July 19, 2017

Do yourself a favor and go visit Dylan Jones. I was recommended by a family member to buy here, and I was not disappointed. Dylan is very patient, kno...wledgeable, and trustworthy. He takes his time and lets you look without pressuring you. If I'm ever in the market for another car all visit here again.

Kathy, thank you for your kind words. We're so happy to hear that Dylan's patient and knowledgeable about our product. Thank you for your business!

June 28, 2017

I got the car we went in to check out and that's fine, only thing I could say is the salesman andrew seemed very uninterested in helping us out. It w...as the same experience I would have had buying it online. I'm sure he seen so many people that day and might just be feeling off so don't judge him off of this one experience if their arent others like it. But our experience was one of disinterest.

Thank you for your feedback, we truly do appreciate it. We're sorry to hear that Andrew wasn't what you were expecting, he's usually very helpful to h...is customers - we will definitely take the time to read this review to him. Your business is important to us and we truly appreciate it. Thank you and enjoy your vehicle!

June 28, 2017

Andrew Simpson, my salesman, got me into a new Ford truck for a good price

Adam, we're pleased to hear that Andrew was helpful and found you a truck for a great price. Thank you for your business!

June 15, 2017

your staff was very helpful and very professional thank you 2017 mustang gt

James, thank you for your kind words. We're happy to hear that our staff was very helpful and professional. Enjoy your New Mustang GT!

Expressway Ford of Mount Vernon