• Great service

The service was great. The staff was great. I have a 2015 Ford Edge. Thank you for your service.

Hi, Patrica! Thank you for your positive review. We respect our customer's time and budget so we hope to see you here again!

• 55031614

good service completely satisfied###########################

good service completely satisfied###########################

• PA State Inspection

I took my Mustang in for it's annual state inspection. This usually requires about an hour of your time. I arrived 15 minutes before my scheduled appointment. They immediately took my information and brought my car in for it's inspection. The waiting room is filled with many up to date reading materials and magazines as well as offering free Wi-Fi. The waiting room is also attached to the show room, so one is able to go look at the new vehicles on display. This helps to speed up the wait time. I have had my vehicle in for service before at this facility, I bought a service plan for my vehicle when I purchased it new in 2014, and have always felt comfortable with leaving it in their hands. All employees that I have encountered have always been courteous and professional. I feel very comfortable with this dealership.

Michael, thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such a high star rating! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

• UNIONTOWN FORD IS GREAT

Very helpful and informative. Worked with me and my trade to get a deal my local Ford dealer couldn't touch!

Gregory, thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new vehicle! Thanks again for your business! Take care!

• Great Service

I have been a customer of Ford of Uniontown for many years. I have always been impressed with the staff and all the employees regardless of which department I am dealing with. Especially the Quick Lane. They employees there are professional, friendly, and exceptional service provided by them.

Sandra, thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such a high star rating! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

• No Issues, Good Service

Between car information and insurance options, everything was covered and it was a smooth transaction.

Colby, it is great to read such wonderful comments about your recent experience with us! If there is anything else we can do to assist you, please let us know! Take care!

• State Inspection

No problems.....everything was fine! Got a quick appointment and a reasonable time to complete job.

We really appreciate your feedback! Thanks again for your business! Take care!

We really appreciate your feedback! Thanks again for your business! Take care!

• Ford of Uniontown is fantastic

I've been to many different dealerships but none of them treated me as good as Ford of Uniontown. From the quick email response from Jessika in finance, to the great customer service and knowledge from Aaron and Rob in sales. I purchased a 2016 Ford Fusion and there wasn't any pressure throughout the buying experience and they explained in detail the maintenance that was done to the car that I was purchasing and made everything a smooth process. I will refer my family and friends to Ford of Uniontown! I couldn't be more satisfied. 10/10.

• My 2016 Ford Edge Sport Purchase

Everyone was very helpful and great to work with. I will shop here again.

Everyone was very helpful and great to work with. I will shop here again.

• Great Dealership and very clean.

I purchased a 2017 Ford Explorer, It has been an Suv I wanted for a very long time and Fox Ford of Uniontown made it possible. Rob was my dealer and he was amazing and helpful in everyway. Im completely satisfied and would recommend them to everyone!