Average based on 402 reviews
  • Great sales staff, great service.

I started in January by looking into a GMC. Then I was told to check into the new Explorers. Back in the 90's, I had owned 3 of them before deciding to get into a car. So I went to Twin State, ONLY because I was in that area. I dealt with Byron, who was NOT pushy at all, was very personable to both my daughter and myself. After a few days of talking back and forth, I was still undecided. A few weeks went by and I decided I wanted an Explorer. Then one I had test drove was gone, Byron knew what I wanted, found me one and gave me a decent price, both on the new car and my trade. Byron at Twin State Ford in St. Johnsbury Vermont is someone I would definitely recommend people going to!!!

Thank you Ann for the great feedback, Byron is one of the best at what he does! We appreciate your business and glad you loved your experience here at Twin State Ford.

• great sales man!

we a great sales man ! He got us top dollar for our trade. We will defiantly be returning. great all around experience .

We're happy to hear that you found our staff so helpful, Scot! Thank you so much for being one of our valued guests and we look forward to your next visit!

• Friendly prompt service

I had service within minutes of being on the property. It was friendly and prompt and I will continue going there for my vehicle purchases.

We set high expectations for ourselves so it?s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us, Rebecca. Our team is dedicated to providing top-quality service, and we're so happy to hear that your experience reflected this.

• Great service great drive up garage

The service and people were great. Nice to pull right into the garage. Loved the use of the rental to go shopping with my mother.

We're happy to hear that you had a pleasant experience here at Twin State Ford Inc., Michael! Wishing you a great day until the next time we meet.

• A well run bussnes

I bot a new Truck 3 year ago, they said they would pick up it & do all the service work & leave Me a truck to use. They have done just that. Thanks Charley.

• Great Service Good Popcorn, Clean Bathroom

The manner of the gentlemen that welcomed me at the appointment. Answered any questions. and fully explained what they had done with genuine patience for an old lady.

We're happy to hear that our staff is living up to our promise of providing exceptional service to all of our valued customers here at Twin State Ford Inc., Janice! We look forward to your next visit!

• Very helpful staff, smooth buying process

Dealers were very friendly and willing to help. The buying process went very smoothly. Didn't feel like a headache to deal with like most car buying experiences!

• Quick and Easy

Quick and easy - I was there for about a half an hour. The customer service area was comfortable. Thank You

• friendly salesmen, very helpful

We appreciate your feedback, Patrice! Wishing you a great day until the next time we meet.

friendly, informative and helpful. we went not intending to buy yet and found the information we were given helped us make a decision earlier than we thought

• Complete car experience

Not sales people , They will advise you what you need ....not sell you ....The best ! Highly recommend !

We're happy to hear that you were pleased with the service you received here at Twin State Ford Inc., Kirk! We hope to see you again soon!