• I LOVE my new Ford Escape!!

Thank you for trusting Glen Sain to be your dealership.

I had researched the new Ford Escape vehicles available at the dealers in and around our area. The first one I went to did not have any of the vehicles that their website said they had. I saw that Glen Sain Ford had just what I wanted. We went there and it was exactly as their website had it listed. We had a trade-in and were able to get what we wanted for ours and was able to make a great deal on the new one. The salesman, Jeremiah, was great. He explaned all the new features and how to use them. We left there very happy with our new car.

Thank you for trusting Glen Sain to be your dealership.

• 14 f150 service

always fast and friendly staff very clean. Very knowledge of products and accessories. overall very pleased

• Great service from Sales Represenatives

The very helpful clientele there. They went out of their way to get things done fast and correctly. Even checked on line for any extra Incentives and Rebates Available.

• Super service in Sales and Service dept, courteous

ALL Staff are very courteous and if you have questions, they get the answer too! Your Service department is always there to help out!

• I LOVE my new Truck!!!

I have purchased 5 vehicles at Glen Sain Ford over the years. Very pleased with the dealership!

• Customer service was terrible!! Vehicles are rough

I drove 140 miles to purchase a truck from Glen Sain Ford. The truck was not what the add and the pictures said that it was. I still agreed to purchase the truck if a small price adjustment was made. I have A+ credit with over $18,000 of down payment. The used car manager talked to me like I was a dog!! Very disrespectful!! I would never consider buying a vehicle from Glen Sain Ford!!

The heart of the problem was the fact that the photos showed old tires and we had installed new tires on the vehicle. After two hours a deal could not be reached. He stated that he is a used car dealer so one would think that he would understand issues like this. It is unfortunate that a deal could not be reached.

• Over charges

The cars and trucks are ordered with excessive options. That is why they are over priced. They make a lot of $$ off the options.

We have several different vehicles, with several different options. Feel free to come by and look at our selection. Also, if we don't have what you are looking for, we will find it for you.