• I'd give him a ten!i was very pleased wi

I was very pleased with the attentiveness of salesman. He found exactly what I wanted and the result was a two car deal!

• Great Customer Service

I am very satisfied with overall purchase experience for my Nissan Rogue. Aaron Blankenship has been great to work with and went out of his way to make it great. He even washed our new car!!

• 2017 Jeep Wrangler

Chris " The big guy with the beard" he is very nice and helpful. Chris made buying a car easy.

• Best car buying experience!

Thank you! Love my new Jeep. Thank you Aaron Blankenship (and Shane Thomas and Dan Bruce) for making this the BEST car buying experience ever. Super fast!!! Loved not having to spend hours in the dealership sitting and waiting! You guys were great!

• 2017 Jeep Renegade

Chris "The big guy with the beard." Chris was easy to work with and made the day and trip work.

• 2016 Dodge Grand Caravan

We came in very skeptical and are leaving very pleased! The staff was very helpful and Chris "the big guy with the beard" helped us find the righg fit for our budget. Also, he was friendly and patient with us (we have a 3 year old and a 5 year old)! Great dealership to work with and we will definitely be referring our friends and family here!

• 2016 Chevy Cruze

Chris the "Big guy with the beard" helped me find a car in my budget with more options than I even thought I could get.

• Great Priced Chrysler Town and Country

I really enjoyed how quick the process was from finding my van on the internet to driving it off the lot. I felt no pressure , alex and his manager were very helpful, and they worked hard to fit what I needed.

• Great Experience!

Great Experience buying a car from these guys! Aaron was extremely informative and helpful. We told him what we wanted and where we needed to be and he did just what we asked and got us in a awesome car for our daughter and an even better deal to fit our budget!

• Used Jeep Grand Cherokee

Chris "The big guy with the beard." Came in looking for truck or SUV wanted something with nice option and that fit out payment. Got what we wanted :)