Heller Motors

83 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• November 1, 2018

This is the 2nd vehicle I've purchased through Kyle. He listens and gives his input without pushing. He is a trustworthy man. Jeff in Finance treated... me very well each time. I will not shop these folks because it is not necessary. You buy from people, and I buy from these folks. Need I say more?

Thanks, Kirt! You review means a lot to us. When a previous buyer comes back to work with the same people time after time, it must mean we are doing t...hings right. We're so glad we could help with your purchase again. Enjoy your new truck!

October 23, 2018

I was able to make a great deal on a newer Buick Lacrosse in less than an hour at Heller Motors! Their used car was well priced and they gave me good... trade in value on my 2015 Buick Lacrosse. It was a great experience!

Thanks, Jayne. We're glad we could make your purchase such a quick and enjoyable experience! We appreciate your business!

August 29, 2018

Was greet at the door. Was very polite even though we were scheduled to meet with another salesman. The salesman we had was awesome! Couldn’t have... asked for a better buying experience! Would recommend it to anyone!

Bree, thank you for making the drive from Petersburg to get that fantastic 2018 Tahoe! We're glad you had a great experience - we really enjoyed ...working with you!

August 22, 2018

I found a vehicle online and acquired about it through this. I was able to text with Kyle who's a salesman at the dealership who was helpful. Since... this was a long drive to get there it was helpful to have someone talk to ahead of time to make sure the vehicle was what I was looking for. When I arrived at the dealership the staff was friendly and knowledgeable.

Greg, thanks for making the drive from Indiana to purchase your Chrysler 300, and thanks for putting your trust in us. It was great working with you, ...and we appreciate your business!

July 9, 2018

Long story short, put down a disposition for a truck that was rusty and didn’t want. Salesman knew I wasn’t sold on it (but in his ways, pushed... for it and made promises) after getting home not happy about the experience, I messaged the salesmen politely asking if could have my deposit back. They told me no, I signed a paper work. I told him “it’s illegal to hold my money without me taking possession of the vehicle?” He said “so you’re choosing not to buy the truck and lose $500?” Then laughed. I just want my money back? $500 IS NOTHING TO YOU GUYS? Really?????

Charlie, thank you for taking the time to speak with me on the phone, and I'm glad that we could come to an amicable agreement. Your deposit has ...been refunded. Please let me know if I can be of assistance in the future. I would be happy to help in any way. - Lezlie Brannan, Customer Care Manager, Heller Motors

April 28, 2018

My husband and I purchased a used van today. Our sales representative Billy Imhoff was great to work with. He found the kind of van we wanted and contacted... us. We were extremely happy with the end result and would buy from him again.

Thanks, Dennis and Kathy! We hope you enjoy your Town & Country!

December 7, 2017

Bob was amazing and was extremely helpful! He kept me calm during the whole process of buying my first new vehicle. Jeff Stearns also did great in the... finance office to explain everything so I understood and made sure all my questions were answered. Fast, smooth, and easy process! Highly recommended!!!

Thanks, Mary! We're glad Bob and Jeff could make this experience an enjoyable one. We know buying a car can be stressful - we try to make it fun. Enjo...y your new Cherokee!

November 7, 2017

Greg McCandless was a pro from start to finish, and a pleasure to buy from. I drove over from the Peoria area because of the good deal I got on my 2016... Ram. Top notch dealership made me feel comfortable the whole time I was there.

Thank you for making the trip, Dan! We really enjoyed working with you. Enjoy that Ram truck!

October 10, 2017

Worked With Kyle via email never had a dealer work as hard to find a customer what they want or stay in such great contact! Have to say they didn’t have... the vehicle I was looking for but I’ll definitely check with them every time I go to buy!

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to write a nice review, Quintin! We appreciate it, and we hope we can find you just the perfect vehicle... next time!

July 9, 2017

Pain free experience. Kept searching until right truck was found.

Thank you - We like to make the buying experience fun! Enjoy your truck!