Humes Ford of Corry

3.7
  • Bought a 2016 Ford Escape at Humes Ford of Corry

Thank you Joan for once again allowing us the opportunity to earn your business! Enjoy your Escape!

Because I bought my previous vehicle there and I was treated so kindly, I returned to Humes Ford of Corry when it was time to purchase again. My salesman, Bob Rose, helped me to find the perfect vehicle for me and Cindy in finance was very professional and efficient in processing all of the paperwork. I would highly recommend Humes Ford of Corry if you are in the market for a new or used vehicle

• Good work

They did a good job at changing my oil An checking out my vehicle.. thanks

They did a good job at changing my oil An checking out my vehicle.. thanks

• Great sales men to deal with

I didn't end up buying my car here, but wish I did. Joe Marrs was probably one of best used car salesman I have yet to deal with. He was honest and friendly never pushy, or rushing. I was looking at a chevy cruze LT with back up camera & touch screen. I found same car without back up camera & touch screen but it has remote start. This will be the first place I go for our next car.

• Bought a Ford Fusion

They were very easy-going and nice to deal with. They were also helpful and could answer any question that was asked of them.

• bought a used car

Excellent service and very friendly personnel. Would recommend to everyone.

Thank you Victor for your purchase. It was a pleasure doing business with you. Enjoy your van!!

Excellent service and very friendly personnel. Would recommend to everyone.

• Go Else Where - Horrible Repair Quualiry

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS DEALER - Their repairs lasted 3 days and then the same problem reappeared. Their facilities look like a condemned factory.

I need a little more information to help you with this situation. What repair was done? When was it done? Please contact me so that I can discuss this with you. 814-665-8207

• STAY AWAY - POOR/RUDE Customer Servioce

They DO NOT Honor their Warranty - Service Takes Forever MINE is 2 Years and counting

I would like to know what was not honored on your warranty so that I can check with our service department to see what the issue is that is holding up the repair. Was it a Ford warranty question? I am willing to sit down and discuss this with you to help rectify the situation, you are welcome to contact me at 814-665-8207.

• Bought a 2010 Chevy Cobalt at Humes Ford of Corry

The service I received at Humes Ford of Corry was almost perfect!

The service I received at Humes Ford of Corry was almost perfect!

• Bought a Mustang

This is a really nice dealership. What first got my attention was the price. The way Bob addressed all my questions and concerns about buying a used vehicle sealed the deal. It was a great experience and well worth the drive.

• absolutely awesome dealing

I had the best time buying my new vehicle. Jim the manager is so easy to work with and his number one concern is that the customer comes first. Our sales representative Curt took the time to work with us with learning all of the features of the vehicle. Cindy... well what can I say. She is the most kind hearted individual you would ever want to meet.. She is willing to work with you and her professionalism is outstanding. I will be buying my next vehicle there and would recommend this establishment to anyone I talk to.. Great job Jim, Curt and crew....... oh and pop some popcorn...lol