Kunes Country Ford Lincoln of Delavan

4.7 out of 5 (4.7) 279 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• August 3, 2014

I went to several dealerships in a fifty mile radius of Amboy IL. Found lots of the vehicles that I was looking for but the sales service was either t...oo pushy or they tried to steer me away from the model I wanted...until I went to Kunes Country. When I found the car I liked they worked with me till we got the deal done. It was my first car purchase by myself and they made me feel completely comfortable with my used car purchase. Will definitely be going back for my next car. Thanks Kunes Country and Pete Smith

Thanks Pete! We appreciate you making the drive from Amboy, and are thrilled to be able to help you through your first solo purchase. Thank you for... choosing Kunes Country.

May 17, 2018

Went in wanting a mini van with certain features. Not only did Destiny find one with all the features we required she went above and beyond! She found... us a perfect van for me and our family! And made sure there was a DVD ready to go for our grandkids! The process was stress free. Everyone there was just fantastic.

Hi Jenni! We're so happy we were able to help you out! We look forward to your next visit! Take care!

May 14, 2018

Working with the Ford Kunes in Delavan was such a good experience; I bought my first car from them recently and I can honestly say I'd recommend ...them to anyone! It was such a quick and painless process, and everyone I worked with (especially Joshua Spude) along the way was super helpful. Would definitely recommend checking them out!

May 2, 2018

I purchased two vehicles in the past from Kunes, and just recently my third Ford vehicle from them. When it comes to price and quality of service the...y have always delivered. I shopped around at a number of dealers in IL and WI. In IL, I found the dealers will advertise and quote a false price just to get you into their stores. IL does not have a truth in advertising law, so the dealers stack in every discount and rebate when they quote you. Then when you get there, they peal off the $500 Military, $500 recent grade and even once the $500 1/4 horse rebate. Then they literally read the fine print to you. Really? Not at Kunes, they have always been straight forward with no surprises hiding in the fine print If you are shopping for a car in IL forget it, stop in at Delavan. You will find a rare dealership that values their customers, gets your questions answered with no run around, and a professional level of service in all departments.

We appreciate your positive review about your recent experience with us! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy ...to help!

April 30, 2018

Thank you Laken Love for helping me get financed. And thank you Violet Ramos — I love my Prius ! This was my second purchase at Kunes.

Thank you again for taking the time to let us know how we did. We hope you have a great day! If you have any further questions, please give us a call.... We're always happy to help!

April 14, 2018

Sales Rep. Gilley was very helpful and patient with me. He was not high pressure. He answered my questions. Other family members of mine go to him as ...well; more several times. I would request his services again. Others at the dealership were very friendly and helpful.

Nervous Buyer, your wonderful feedback and rating mean a lot to us. Our team strives to deliver an excellent experience, and are glad you found this t...o be the case during your visit. If you have further needs or questions, please reach out!

April 7, 2018

Went to purchase a used car and had a very pleasant experience. Our salesman jesus was very patient with us. I would recommend anyone to buy there. Th...ere was no pressure to buy. They explained the details of the purchase to us very well. My wife and i were very happy

March 23, 2018

First contact was through email. We were given a good price with all fees. At the dealership the same numbers were presented. No extra add fees wer...e added. We also got a fair price for our trade. This is how to buy a car. We will be back when its time to buy another car.

Greg, we are glad we could help! We look forward to your next visit! Take care!

March 23, 2018

I recently purchased a 2014 supercharged corvette from this dealership. I dealt with Joshua, and I could not be any happier with my experience. First ...off you get to the dealership and everyone is so friendly and everything is clean and nice. We never once talked numbers until the very end. It was friendly conversation, test drives, and ultimately just having a good time. The whole process from in the door to out with the corvette was only about 3 hours total. Josh is a great guy and is always looking out for his clients best intentions, and does everything he can to get you the best possible deal available. I would recommend this dealership to anyone and everyone, and when you go in ask for Josh! My experience was awesome, thanks Kunes Country Ford!

We appreciate your positive review about your recent experience with us! We hope to be of service to you again in the future. Best wishes, Kunes Cou...ntry Ford Lincoln

March 11, 2018

David Horowitz was great to work with. Found me everything I was looking for and more. Would highly recommend David and Kunes country to anyone lookin...g for a car.

Brian Tucker, we are glad we could help! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

Kunes Country Ford Lincoln of Delavan