New 877-338-4178 Dealer Website
Used 877-230-6168 Email Dealer
Service 877-272-6820

Average based on 122 reviews.
  • E250 Purchase

I drove from Indianapolis to purchase an E250 van. Salesman (AJ) did an excellent job. As this was an out-of-state purchase, there were some hang-ups.... (my beef is with the State of Ohio DOT and NOT the dealership). The folks at the dealership treated me well and I got e-x-a-c-t-l-y what I was looking for at a fair price. Would have no problem doing business there again.

• Helpful Service Department

They were very helpful & quick to address my problem with my rear seatbelt

They were very helpful & quick to address my problem with my rear seatbelt

• Great customer service

I love this service department. They take care of their customers.

I love this service department. They take care of their customers.

• first experience

great service..friendly, knowledgeable, fast and convenient

great service..friendly, knowledgeable, fast and convenient

• 2016 Expedition

Great attention by the entire staff at Liberty Ford. They did anything they could to accommodate us

• McLovin Me Some Liberty Ford

Made the buying process super easy. Save frame was great and Matt Stringer went above and beyond

Thank you for your wonderful response to the quality of service our Staff provides, James!

• Great Job.

Very friendly sales staff who did their best to put me in a vehicle with the features I wanted.

We appreciate your feedback of our Staff's outstanding service, Jose! It is great to hear that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations and really help you out! We look forward to seeing you again!

• Great service

Routine service. First time at this dealership. Have always gone to Eastside Liberty where I bought car.

We're happy to have been of service, Barbara. Thank you for choosing our dealership.

• Great service!

Delwyn and Chris were a great help to us. Del was very informative when we test rode the cars and was very patient with us while we made our choice. He let us know exactly what we needed for the trade. Chris was very experienced and friendly during the finance portion of buying the car. When we picked up the car both Delwyn and Chris made everything so easy. Delwyn went in detail over the car. I will definitely go back to Liberty Ford in Parma Heights. My son works for Ford and would definitely go back to Liberty for his vehicles.

• Clean Facilities

We appreciate your feedback, Michael. Please don't hesitate to give us a call if there is anything we can do for you.

I had the works completed, and service and staff were friendly, and helpful. The wait was a little too long, but the bays were quite full when I arrived, so understandable. I had a weather strip reglued, so possibly the drying time was a factor in the wait. I did notice a charge of $2.13 for miscellaneous, which I believe applied tho the repair of the weather strip on the rear driver's door. I thought the Edge was under warranty, is this a valid charge? Thanks Mike Artale