• Ford Escape

Excellent service and salesman courtesy. Timing was just right.

Excellent service and salesman courtesy. Timing was just right.

It is great to read such wonderful comments about your recent experience with us, Ljubinka! Thank you so much for choosing Liberty Ford Parma Heights as your first choice for all your vehicle needs!

• 1809289289

I was very pleased with the customer service and the fast service I received, I am so very pleased with everything that is done to my F-150,

• F-150 at Liberty Ford

After searching Cars.com for a few weeks, I located struck that suited my needs at Liberty Ford. I worked out the deal details over the phone, and flew in to Cleveland from out of state to pick up the truck. The sales person arrived promptly to pick me up at the airport, and when we got to the dealership the vehicle was washed and ready for a test drive. All of the paperwork was in order, and the numbers matched what they had told me on the phone. Financing and extended warranties were explained, and time was spent explaining a few of the features on the truck that I was unfamiliar with. Overall, the deal was handled professionally by all of the staff involved at Liberty Ford in Parma Heights.

Lawrence, our Staff works hard to go the extra-mile for our valued guests! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

• Liberty Ford Parma

Absolutely wonderful service!!! Wonderful buying experience, from start to finish.

• Fast, Friendly service

We appreciate the glowing review, Jeremy! Thank you so much for being one of our valued clients and we hope to see you here again.

Purchased my vehicle there from AJ- extremely friendly, and a great overall experience. Brought the vehicle in for service on a battery issue. The staff there was fast, friendly, and incredibly helpful. Easy, pleasant experience.

• Love love love my new car!!!

Mark Dietrich was great! He was super nice, he made sure I got everything I wanted in my car & was in my price range!

• Best truck buying experience EVER!!!!

I have been looking nationwide for a specific truck for months trying to find a particular model with all the options. I recently found that truck at Liberty Ford, purchasing a "newsed" F350 Platinum Diesel. I purchased my truck online (and over the phone) since I live over 4 hours away from Parma Heights. I dealt with Alex Moga who could not have been any more helpful, friendly and knowledgeable since buying a vehicle this way lends to more hurdles and obstacles to jump. Alex provided me high-definition video & photos of my truck inside and out...I felt as if I was there in-person to see it with my own eyes. Upon delivery of the truck to my front door by Liberty Ford associates, the truck was found to be in the exact condition as described to me. There were no surprises and I felt that I had received the truck that I had imagined I was buying. When it arrived, my truck was cleaned/waxed and had a full tank of gas. Overall, I cannot be anymore thrilled with my truck and highly recommend Liberty Ford (and Alex Moga) for this very good experience. I would definitely buy from Liberty Ford again and would recommend them to my family and friends! 5 STARS!

• Amazing!!!

Best overall car buying experience I have ever had.

Best overall car buying experience I have ever had.

Your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! We try to provide all of our guests with a great atmosphere and world-class service that you can trust.

• Helpful Service Department

They were very helpful & quick to address my problem with my rear seatbelt

They were very helpful & quick to address my problem with my rear seatbelt

• Great customer service

I love this service department. They take care of their customers.

I love this service department. They take care of their customers.