Link Ford and RV Minong

4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 30 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• good location for used cars
    November 15, 2011

Very helpful staff. Not pushy, yet serviceful. I found them to be knowledgeable and able to answer my questions withoput guile.

Excellent
    March 22, 2018

They looked for the best rates and tried to get my payment close to my previous payments. Had my car within in a couple days of looking at it. There w...ere very helpful

Thank you Dawn for your positive feedback! Nick and Link Ford greatly appreciates your business, and your COMPLETE satisfaction is very important to ...us. We work hard to find the right vehicle that works well with your budget and needs. Link Ford wants to be your go-to dealer for all your automotive needs "Where Reputation is Everything". Thanks again Dawn!

Almost a horrible day!
    March 22, 2018

At first when Nick Phillips told me the vehicle, (that I drove for three and a half hours to see), was sold I almost blow my stack. Nick and, the sale...s manager, Tom did everything they could do to find me another vehicle. And they did !!!! I am extremely happy with my 2009 F150 Platnum supercab. Thank you Link Ford Dan Scheibe

Thank you Daniel for your positive feedback! Link Ford in Minong is glad to have earned your business and that you are loving your truck. Thanks aga...in Daniel!

link ford,minong wi
    March 21, 2018

sales man friendly and helpfull. spent extra time explaining features on the new car

Thank you Donald for your great feedback! Schmidy and the rest of the team here at Link Ford greatly appreciates your business, and we hope that you ...are loving your new Escape! If you have any questions in regards to your vehicle, please do not hesitate to give Links a call. We are here to help!

Great service, a bit slow
    March 4, 2018

Everyone is very friendly there they did a great job with my car. This was my third oil change there. My appointment was at 10:30 and I didn’t get out... until about 12. That was my only complaint

Thank you for your positive feedback Rachel. Link Ford and the Service Team greatly appreciates your business, and we look forward to helping you wit...h all your future automotive needs. Sorry your appointment took longer than expected. Sometimes things happen and can cause a delay. Hopefully that was communicated to you while you waited. Thanks again Rachel!

Service
    February 17, 2018

As always, fast, efficient, friendly service. I definitely always recommend them to friends and family.

Thank you so much Mary for your very positive feedback and for the recommendation! Bob and the rest of the team at Link Ford greatly appreciates your... business and we work hard to make sure that your Explorer is running great. If you have any automotive questions, please do not hesitate to give our team a call. We are here to help!

Personal service is most important
    November 27, 2017

It seems to be quite normal to get superior service at Links. The staff there are friendly, competent, and take a few extra steps to keep me informe...d about what needs to be done. I appreciated the latest service appointment because they changed the oil in the car and also surprised me by discovering why my tire was slowly leaking air. Nice. Thanks, Bob, Charlie, and Dennis!

Thank you William for your positive feedback! Bob and the rest of the Service Team at Link Ford greatly appreciates your business. Your safety and s...atisfaction are VERY important to us. Every vehicle that comes into our shop goes through a rigorous multipoint inspection to help ensure our customers are safe. Please call us any time with any automotive questions you may have. Thanks again William!

Owner
    September 6, 2017

Bob and his guys did an awesome job with the service and the tires on my sons Taurus ,very friendly and accomadating.very helpful since we were from o...ut of town and a holiday weekend

Thank you Ted for your awesome review! Bob and the rest of the team at Link Ford greatly appreciate your business, and we work hard to make sure that... your truck is running great. Every vehicle that rolls through our shop goes through a multipoint inspection to help ensure your safety and satisfaction. Thanks again Ted

Car Care
    August 25, 2017

The work is done right and and on time. The staff is friendly.

Thank you Don for your great feedback! Dennis and the rest of the service team here at Link Ford work hard to make sure that your Cruze is in tip-top... shape. Your safety and satisfaction is very important to us! We look forward to helping you with all your future automotive needs Don.

Great people but required a return visit
    August 17, 2017

The service department was able to get me an appointment quickly and kept me informed throughout the repair process. Unfortunately the work was not co...rrectly completed, and I had to return to the dealership to have it fixed.

Thank you Roger for your positive review, and Link Ford greatly appreciates your business. If you have any other issues or concerns, please do not hes...itate to give Charlie in Service a call. We are here to help and make sure that your vehicle is running right. Thanks again!

Link Ford and RV Minong