Link Ford and RV Minong

New 888-254-2990 Dealer Website
Used 888-254-2465 Email Dealer
Service 888-254-3902

• good location for used cars

Very helpful staff. Not pushy, yet serviceful. I found them to be knowledgeable and able to answer my questions withoput guile.

• Service

The service department is very friendly and tried to fix my vehicle as quickly as possible. Only bad thing is one of the new parts failed within two weeks but being a ford part it was covered by another dealer in North Dakota when I was home.

Thank you for your positive feedback Ted! Ford has a great warranty on parts, and we are glad to here that your local Ford dealership was able to get you back on the road. Link Ford greatly appreciates your business! Thanks again Ted!

• Service

Service is top notch and everyone is so polite! I have been bringing my car for service for two years and I will continue.

Thank you Kathleen for your awesome feedback! Bob and the Service Team work hard to make sure your Equinox is running and great, and we want you to feel like part of the family. If you have any automotive-related questions, please do not hesitate to give us a call. Thanks again Kathleen!

• Good service

Appointment started on time, finished on time. Friendly staff.

Appointment started on time, finished on time. Friendly staff.

Thanks Greg for your awesome feedback! Charlie and the rest of the team here at Link Ford work hard to make sure that your Hyundai is running great. Your safety and satisfaction are very important to us! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to give Links a call!

• Link ford

Took care of my immediate problem and proactively took care of a future problem

Took care of my immediate problem and proactively took care of a future problem

Thank you Jim for your awesome feedback! Your safety and satisfaction are very important to us here at Link Ford. If you ever have any automotive questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to give our experts a call. We are here to help!

• You fixed my mom's Explorer

Fast, courteous, and a free courtesy car - tough to beat.

Fast, courteous, and a free courtesy car - tough to beat.

Thank you Pat for your awesome feedback! Charlie and the rest of the Service Team at Link Ford greatly appreciates your business. Your complete satisfaction and health of your vehicle are very important to us. We look forward to helping you with all your future automotive needs!

• Excellent as usual

Service & explanation excellent as always. Service quick and exactly what I needed.

We're happy to hear that you were pleased with your visit, Carmen. Thank you for choosing our dealership. We hope we can continue to be of service for many years to come.

• Had a good experience.

The staff was nice and got the work done in a reasonable amount of time..

The staff was nice and got the work done in a reasonable amount of time..

Thank you Don for your positive feedback! Link Ford' Service Team works hard to get you and your vehicle back on the road as quickly as possible while maintaining high quality workmanship. Thank you for your business Don!

• Great Service

Service was outstanding. Bob did a great job explaining check over.

Service was outstanding. Bob did a great job explaining check over.

Thank you Carmen for your positive feedback! Link Ford's Service Team wants to make sure that you are well-informed of your vehicle's health. Every vehicle that rolls through our shop goes through a rigorous multi-point inspection process to ensure your safety. Thank you for your business!

• Ford Taurus SEL 2013

All was good except yesterday my windshield fluid pump isn't kicking in when I push the button to wash my wind shield

We are glad you chose our dealership! If you ever need help, just give us a call.