Manley's Belvidere Ford Lincoln

Friday 7:30am–5:00pm 8:00am–8:00pm
Saturday 7:30am–4:00pm 8:00am–5:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(815) 544-2138 (815) 544-2138

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Service dept

Great service! Service dept was able to get me in on short notice before the holidays. Coffee was really good also. Friendly ladies for checkout process. Free car was is included also.

Great experience!

Very friendly, gave me a fair price up front, went out of their way to get me truck I wanted. Extremely happy with the buying experience. Will return.

Best Service available anywhere

Service was great. Chris and the other service staff I had contact with were polite, efficient and knowledgeable. I came in for an oil change and new wipers on my Escape and I forgot to tell Chris about the wipers until I was ready to pay for the service, Chris took the car back into service dept. and had the new wipers installed front and rear. Total service time from check in to completion ( 2nd time in for correction of my error on wipers) was about 45 minutes. Great service and I will be back and tell all my friends Manley is great on service. When I was getting ready to leave I had a brief conversation with Chris about the excellent service and the only way to make it better was for free pick up and return after service. I also appreciate the thank you email I received from the service department for my trusting them to take car of my needs. Thank you Manley Ford Service Team Reg Pete

Used car

Excellent experience!Staff was awesome ,was very helpful in my used car buying experience,will definetly be back to purchase another vehicle in the future for my family.

Another great service experience at Manley's!

I was suspicious of the battery when the car was completely dead, and charging and jumping didn't help, but wasn't sure if something else in the electrical system might be involved. I had the car towed to Manley's Wednesday afternoon, they had a maintenance slot open on Friday afternoon, but the service department called at 9:00 Thursday morning and said it was done! Now that's great service! Thanks so much!

Best Experience

It was my first time buying a new car, and I felt the experience could not have been better. Brandon was so helpful and informative, and made the whole process easy and comfortable. Everyone was so nice to work with, and I felt like all of my questions were answered. In the end, I was really happy with my purchase and experience. I would definitely buy another car from this dealership!

My experience purchasing a new vehicle at Manley's

Just purchased a new 2018 Ford Escape. Had a fantastic experience through the whole process. Everyone was so helpful, knowledgeable, and caring. Couldn't ask for more exceptional service in purchasing my new vehicle. I would recommend Manley in Belvidere to anyone interested in looking for a new car or SUV.

A loyal customer

I bought my Ford Escape 2018 here and does all my service work here because the customer service is amazing. This is also a friendly customer service environment for all people and that is what I experience.

Best Service In the Area!

Always quick and complete service at Manley's. The only place I take either of my vehicles. I count of Mark's service department to keep both of them in tip top condition.

Great dealership

They went out of their way to find a good used car for me. They even brought vehicles in from sister dealership. There was even a vehicle that I was interested in but they wouldn't sell it as it was not safe. Excellent customer service.