This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• Nice people.

I was looking for a car for my in-laws and they had a car I thought might work. I never visited the dealership but did talk to them on the phone. They were very helpful and friendly.

• Very responsive to my inquiry!

Was looking for a used vehicle and found one here. Internet sales person was responsive.

• Very responsive to my inquiry!

• Black Chevy

We called on this car that we were very interested in. They could not find it....turns out the owners kid took it to college.....

• Great Guys

awesome service!! looked forever, went to mmc in norfolk treated great and with respect