• Service?warranty work

My truck looked great after the railroad dust was removed.

My truck looked great after the railroad dust was removed.

• Mrs. H

Ford Explorer Sport. Very helpful staff and Byron was very accommodating.

Ford Explorer Sport. Very helpful staff and Byron was very accommodating.

• Amazing service!

I just purchased a 2013 Ford F 150 and from beginning to end the staff goes out of their way to assist in any way they can! Thanks Lowell, Barrett and Paul I will be back again!

• buying a used car

we had good service and would deal with them again

we had good service and would deal with them again

• new car

It all went well. they got the truck i wanted. they got it in a short amount of time.

• Quick and Affordable Oil Change

It's never really a fun thing to get an oil change but I had a good experience at Roseau County Ford. They were friendly and I was able to get my oil changed quickly and at a very affordable price. It was a nice morning so I had a fun time walking the lot and looking at all of the vehicles that were on the lot.

• Trusted dealer and will use again.

I've had Roseau County Ford work on my truck two times so far and both experiences have been great. I don't trust mechanics or auto shops, so it takes a lot to earn my trust (at least 2 service visits). The first visit I needed plugs replaced on my Ford, transmission and engine coolant flush. Roseau Ford did a great job and a year later, no issues. One other local shop said $100/hour until the plugs are changed (I laughed until I realized they were serious and I drove straight to Roseau Ford and they quoted a firm fixed reasonable cost with work complete the next day). My second visit was for a routine oil change and I drove a 1000 miles the next week with no issues. I will be taking my truck back to them for every oil change from now on while I'm in the area. One advantage of the Roseau community is that if a company does a bad job, has poor service, etc, everyone in the community knows and shares, which puts bad eggs out of business and keeps the good ones in business.

• God service

Everything is as it should be.....work is done properly and staff are friendly.

Everything is as it should be.....work is done properly and staff are friendly.

• Great Service

You guys were Great! I came in 5 minutes before closing for the day. You guys waited for me and got me back on the road. That means a lot for someone just passing through. Thanks Mark Minnick

• Great service!!!

I called in and the same day they were able to get me in for an oil change. All is good. Thanks!!!