Crossroads Ford Lincoln of Sanford

• Mr. Seguinot

Great and fast service. Personnel is very friendly and know what they are doing.

It sounds like you had a pleasant experience with us, Rigger! Your low star rating has us concerned that there was something we could have done to make your experience better. If this is the case, please contact our manager at (919) 775-2221 so that we can help better serve you moving forward.

• Service

Very helpful and friendly. Everything done in a timely manner. Offered me discounts too, how bad is that?

We're so happy to hear that you've had such a great experience here at Crossroads Ford Lincoln of Sanford, Colin! We hope to continue to serve you for many years to come.

• Great service and sales

the service department was very nice and helpful. my service was completed in a very timely matter. I like that kind of service. you don't get that anywhere else. I also just purchased a 2016 F-250 from the dealership and my experience was good there also.

• awesome job

Great customer service from start to finish. Will definitely come back & tell other about great service

• Great Service

The service on my Ford F150 was completed quickly.

Mark, thank you for writing this review and giving our dealership such a high star rating!

The service on my Ford F150 was completed quickly.

• Sue McNeill

The experience was Great. Prompt and Friendly service.

The experience was Great. Prompt and Friendly service.

• Great service

Everything was excellent! Staff, service, overall experience

Everything was excellent! Staff, service, overall experience

• Good Job

F-150 and all of the service personnel were professional and did the work and finished on time and corrected.

• This is my fifth car from here.

I purchased a 2017 Ford Explorer. The service I received was outstanding, from the salesperson and finance. Everyone in the dealership was friendly and helpful as usual. I have gone no where else for my daughter and i's car purchases.

We're happy to hear that our staff is living up to our promise of providing exceptional service to all of our valued customers! We hope you're enjoying your new vehicle, and as always, drive safe!

• great customer service

Would like to thank Travis in the service dept he was great, great customer service Thanks again Travis for all your help Andrea Dunlaqp