Starr Motor Company

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 4 reviews

Call This Dealer

• Starr Motor Company is the worth the drive!
    September 25, 2014

My husband and I have purchased our last two vehicles from Starr Motor Company even though its over an hour from our house. Why? The first time was be...cause a very close friend recommended them to us. We found that Scott was very helpful and knowledgeable. After our purchase, he took the time to give us a crash course in the bells and whistles of our Escape. That was much appreciated. When we needed a slight repair to our moon roof, we found that Jamie, the Service Department manager was also extremely helpful and service oriented. When I took the Escape in, they were able to find the problem and fix it right then. Jamie also took the time to explain the problem to me in a way that I was able to understand. They even let me use their customer lounge to work on my laptop while I waited! That brings us to our most recent purchase of just a couple of days ago. Scott tracked down the perfect 2014 Explorer for us. I was very specific in what we needed and he was able to find a few for us to choose from. Once we chose the one we wanted, he wasted no time in retrieving it and having it ready when we returned. He also worked to find us the best rate and price. Closing the deal was so easy and Travis even stepped in to thank us and to give my husband his very own Starr Motor Company cap. As before, Scott took the time to give us a crash course in the features of our Explorer, even though that meant staying after closing time. He never rushed us and answered all of my questions. He had even pre-programmed our home address into the navigation system! Any future vehicles we purchase will definitely come from Starr Motor Company and they will be the only place we trust with any future repairs that may be needed.

Excellent Experience
    April 19, 2017

We have bought our last two vehicles at Starr Motor Co. Both times have been the best car buying experience! They'll do their best to get you in exac...tly what you want with fast and friendly service. From oil changes to tire buying it's the place to go! Would highly recommend buying from Starr Motor Company!

Starr Ford Company
    September 9, 2014

I am extremely pleased with the car buying process that we experienced with Starr Motor! As a first time car buyer, the process couldn't have been eas...ier or less stressful. Scott and Travis were both very helpful and and patient as we made a decision about purchasing a vehicle.

Great buying experience. Sales staff was helpful
    June 16, 2014

I could not have been more satisfied with the overall experience. Scott and Travis both went above and beyond to take care of me. From checking for di...scounts to finding the best interest rate everything was very smooth. I'll be back. Thanks Larry O'Neal

Starr Motor Company