• Repair E350 van

I had an emergency and Thommy helped in a friendly and helpful way. Th van was fixed the next day!

• Oct2017 Frontier Svc

There were new service personnel from my previous visits, so I was skeptical at first. I actually received excellent service which included new tires and an inspection. At first I was thinking it would be delayed but all was done timely. Mahalo, MIKE

Hi William Hollander, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Valley Isle Motors. We're happy we could meet your expectations! We look forward to your next visit! Take care!

• 27000 Mile Service

The staff are very helpful, friendly and truly care that you are well taken care of throughout the process.

Thanks for your review. We're glad that our staff took such great care of you during your visit! If there is anything else we can do to assist you, please let us know! Take care!

• Service

Service did a great job. I had two trucks in at the same time and both were in and out faster than expected saving me time for the other important things that I had to do for my day.

• Service

James was very helpful and knowledgeable in assisting me in the office. He expedited everything as much as possible.

• Ford Kahului, HI

Professional, well organized, and well informed throughout the purchasing process!

Our entire team works hard to work with your budget and get you the best deal. We're always here with the same great service whenever you need service or another vehicle!

• f150 fix

The service rep was very helpful in getting our truck diagnosed and repaired

The service rep was very helpful in getting our truck diagnosed and repaired

Justin, we're pleased to hear everything was completed to your satisfaction! Thank you again for choosing Valley Isle Motors Ltd, and we hope to see you again soon!

• Valley Isle Motors Review

Great service, quick turn-around, recommended 100%

Great service, quick turn-around, recommended 100%

• Good serivce but it could be better next time.

I am hoping next time, they will clean the inside and outside of the car before the customer picks up the car after the service.

• The Best Auto Dealership on Maui!

Been a long time customer of Valley Isle Motors. I always am treated like a loyal customer. Big thanks to Brian Siedman in Sales and Greg in Finance for making the process smooth and easy!

Hi Daniel, Thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are glad that Brian and Greg provided awesome service. We strive to deliver great experiences consistently. We look forward to serving you again. -Valley Isle Motors