Weir Ford

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Great Service
    February 26, 2014

I bought a 2014 Ford Escape with the help of Joe Hill. He was very helpful in answering my questions and also in helping find my ideal car. When I arr...ived, the car I wanted to test drive was ready to go. After test driving it, I talked with Joe about the features that I would like in my car. I returned the next weekend and the car meeting all of my specifications had been found. Overall, I am a very satisfied customer.

Emily, Im very happy we were able to find the perfect vehicle for you It was a pleasure doing business with you and we are looking forward to taking c...are of all your needs in the future Thank You Joe

Mrs. Melanie Winters
    October 30, 2017

Extremely disappointed with the service department. The appointment for the vehicle was at 8 am. No call received from them when the service work was ...done. I called them, but was told the service department was busy and they would call back. No return call received. When I got there , everyone I spoke to had an excuse why the service was poor today. Then they couldn't find my bill so I got to wait even longer. Very frustrating. Definitely the polar opposite of the service department at Weir Chevrolet.

Nita from Sparta
    May 17, 2017

I was looking for a new Escape. Came in to Weir Ford in Red Bud and met Joe Hill. He was friendly and very helpful. He helped me find the car I was l...ooking for. The transaction was easy and fun.

Happy used car customer!
    March 8, 2017

Recently purchased a used 2013 Yukon Denali from Weir Ford in Red Bud IL in March of 2017. Worked with Joe Hill and he was fantastic had all the infor...mation ready to go at the time of our arrival. No hassle pricing and everything upfront with NO hidden fees or last second add-ons. He even had the vehicle inside the well lit garage so we could easily examine the car as we arrived after dark to the dealership. I would recommend to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle in the near future to check out Weir in Red Bud and to seek out Joe Hill. Thanks Neal

Jennifer from St. Louis
    February 20, 2017

We drove 45 miles to purchase a car and the process was so easy! The price was great and Joe Hill from Weir Ford was so helpful! Speedy process and gr...eat deals! I would ask for Joe Hill to help in the purchase of your vehicle from Weir Ford!

Great buying experience
    January 24, 2017

Purchased a 2017 pickup from joe hill at wier ford today. Great experience, I went in with a idea of what to pay and what my trade was worth, been sho...pping other dealers. Joe presented a deal that beat my expectations. Thousands below others. After the sale he came out , linked my phone , then explained how to use all the features. From top to bottom. Sales manger Larry , joe hill , to the fella that washed and filled the tank with fuel , was the best. Thanks again Donovan M

Great experience
    January 15, 2017

Found a nice 2012 Gord Escape- Joe Hill made the experience efficient and painless- would definitely recommend him and Weir to others

Another five star review
    January 15, 2017

I will agree with all the other reviews. Joe Hill was great. We were looking for an older minivan for our large family and found one in fantastic ...shape at Weir. It was already at a good price but we explained that this was a stretch for us. Joe was totally not pushy. We decided to make a fair offer but expected the usual run around were the dealer tries to pinch every last dollar from you, Instead they simply agreed to the price. No pain or suffering. These guys are straight shooters and will work with you. Great experience.

No-Nonsense Car Buying
    December 14, 2016

What an amazing feeling it is when you can buy a car without any nonsense. I had the pleasure of working with Brad Roy at Weir and I feel like I will... never look for a car anywhere else again. It was no-nonsense, bottom-line buying and selling. It doesn't hurt that Brad has a great sense of humor, too. I bought a 2012 Ford Escape and was able to trade-in my 2005 Escape for exactly what I thought it was worth. Hands-down, best car purchase I've ever made. Now, it's only been a couple days, but I love my new car. Thank you so much!!!

Great Small Town Dealer - A+ All Around!
    September 2, 2016

An accident forced us into an impromptu car buying week....which I typically despise. My wife and I quickly did some homework and settled in on a few ...late model sedans that would be a good fit for our family. We found an ideal car at Weir, and a few calls to Joe Hill (great guy) and we had the logistics worked out. One test drive, a few minutes of discussion and we ended with a very drama-free handshake. No drama, games, tears - just a simple transaction that we walked away from happy. The car was fantastic (a like new 2015 Buick Verano). They prepped the car like new, ordered a second key for free, and even topped the tank off (which is typical really only for new cars). Honest and plain spoken staff. We will be back for sure in the future.

Weir Ford