Headquarter Honda

956 reviews

956 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Headquarter Honda from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

• November 3, 2018

I actually went to the dealer for service because I drove down from NYC. My life long friend lives down here and purchased a car from Headquarters Honda... last week and was completely satisfied with the price. I felt comfortable and I feel I received a good offer for my trade in. At that point I decided to purchase the new 2018 Accord. I can't believe I purchased the new Accord. I feel Headquarters was fantastic and would recommend them to my friends. Sincerely,

Thank you, Steven, for choosing to review your most recent visit to our showroom to purchase a new 2018 Accord Touring... we thank you for sharing thi...s very detailed story and why we deserved the rating you left here. So pleased to know you were taken care of here in FL vs. NY well above & beyond your own expectations. Congratulations, from all of us here @ Headquarter, on the new vehicle!!

November 19, 2018

I definitely loved the service and they did everything they could to work with you. I am very satisfied and happy with the car. The staff was very friendly... and welcoming!

Isaiah Sornoza

(5.0) 6 reviews

November 18, 2018

I still had a few months left on my 2016 CR-V but I knew I wanted another Honda when it was time. Well, I walked into the dealership this morning for... my scheduled maintenance appointment and decided to walk around the Certified lot. Leon met me outside with a smile. We chatted about the Pilots because that's what I was interested in. Looked at them all & decided to drive the 2017. Loved it! Leon worked his magic, made the process very easy and I now own the 2017 Pilot. Leon Miller was a pleasure to work with. He is knowledgeable, honest & just a great guy. If anyone is looking for an exceptional salesperson to work with, Leon is your man. Headquarter Honda is a top notch car dealership, I highly recommend them.

Leon Miller

Glen Forsythe II

Internet Sales

(5.0) 19 reviews

November 17, 2018

I was in search for a still night blue 2018 accord and Santana was helpful in finding me exactly what I wanted. The entire experience was simple and most... importantly stress free. Santana was not pushy, and the sales/financial manager Tony was laid back and no high pressure. They were reasonable and knew what my set budget was and we were able to work out a good deal.

Fernelys Santana

(4.9) 45 reviews

November 17, 2018

We bought two of our daughters car here. And now we are getting one for us. Mike is great, gives wonderful advice. Helps find the best deal. He is honest... and looks out for your benefit. The staff always makes sure we are being help. We have been with this dealer for more than 5 years. Great place to buy a car!!!!.

Matt Okolo

Parts/Service Flex

NOT RATED

November 16, 2018

we were very impressed with this dealership . we went in to look at the pilot and decided it just might not be enough room Leon was our salesman ans he... suggested the odyssey. we looked at it and really liked it, we told him it was our first day out and we were going to all the dealerships and if we decided on it we would be back . he was informative and very nice. we then went to toyota, ford, and buick, Nothing seemed to match up to what we had seen in the odyssey so we went back. Leon did our paperwork but we didn't get the car that night (our decision) we just gave a deposit. when we went to pick the car up Leon wasn't in yet and MIke Jahangir helped us by pairing our phones and showing us all the cool things about the van. he was wonderful really took his time and helped a lot. we love the van and would definately recommend your dealership to anyone. i think the thing we appreciated so much was that Leon listened when we said we weren't ready to buy that day and we wanted to see everything out there. NO HARD PRESSURE SALE that is a huge turnoff for us so that really meant a lot to us. thanks for being great! sincerly gwen and randy hayes

Leon Miller

(5.0) 69 reviews

November 16, 2018

Our salesman Mike Jahanger took so much time with us today. He was patient and extremely knowledgeable. To date this was the best car buying experience... we have had in all the years of car buying. Definitely would recommend this dealership.

November 11, 2018

Ali and the rest of the Honda team were wonderful. They were informative and took the time to explain things out for you. The whole process was very easy....

Paul Rienzi

Sales Manager

(5.0) 53 reviews

Ali Sewani

(5.0) 8 reviews

November 11, 2018

Great experience with Headquarter Honda! JP was especially wonderful- Welcoming and so helpful! Never pushy, as we have sometimes experienced at other... dealerships. He always kept in touch with the search for my perfect car, drove to pick it up for me, and sent me a picture when he was bringing it back for me. THAT is great and personal customer service! Well done, Headquarter Honda, JP, and Tony!

J.P. Rodriguez

NOT RATED

November 10, 2018

Mike J. was extremely helpful when helping me determine which car to purchase. He???s very knowledgeable and kind. He definitely looks out for the best... for his potential buyers!