AutoNation Hyundai Mall of Georgia

(4.7) 290 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Purchase of a Hyundai Accent

We wish to thank sales associates Willie Coleman & Jim Truglio as well as the GM Lance Dowdy at the AutoNation Hyundai dealer in Buford Ga for the exc...ellent attention we received while searing for a small car. We receivede a fair price that was WAY under other dealers in metro Atlanta.

• Hyundai Santa Fe Sport

Great service. Helped me get the car I wanted at a good price.

• Hyundai mall of GA

Only service dept used on my 4 year old Sonata and it runs as well now as it did new. Staff friendly and knowledgeable. Lets me know about sales and d...iscounts available. Will continue to use this facility.

• Extremely Disappointing!! Go somewhere else!

I bought my car, a 2015 Sonata, from Sonnie in November 2017. Let's say I bought the car because I liked it not because he was any kind of personable... or exceptional salesman. A week after purchase I get a denial letter from the bank they said approved me. NO ONE from the dealership would explain this or return my calls. Long story short, financing was taken care of but still without any communication from the dealership. Fast forward to Jan 2. My temporary tag has expired and NO ONE is returning my calls! I can no longer legally drive my car and have no idea when I will be able to again. So, yes they have quality vehicles but once you give them your money and sign papers... you are forgotten. I sincerely regret giving this dealership my business. I will never use them again. Have had better experiences at budget lots!! I highly recommend that you continue your search elsewhere

Hi Laura , we appreciate you taking the time to respond. The staff at AutoNation Hyundai Mall of Georgia take our reviews very seriously. If you'd be ...willing though, our General Manager would love to talk with you and rectify these issues. You can contact the GM at (770) 674-6079 -- we hope to hear from you soon.

• Will they stand behind their promise...?

I am REALLY hoping they do the right thing. I've not yet given up on them but it isn't looking good so far...After months of looking and test driving ...I bought my first brand new car here in 2012 based on their service promise. Darrell Coffey was my salesman, he was great. I was so impressed with his professionalism that I told everyone about my decision, within weeks a co-worker also bought a brand new Elantra from him (also in large part due to the lifetime warranty) I was blown away with their "LIFETIME power train warranty". When I asked how they can offer such a good warranty I was answered with a chuckle and the words, "Simple, it isn't transferable (original owner only) and most people don't keep their car past 100k miles, so when a power train failure occurs the warranty is likely no longer intact. Also, you have to keep ALL paperwork of service and most people don't have that which also voids the warranty requirements." It made me feel like the "warranty" was almost designed to be unused. I wanted an efficient and reliable car and intended to keep this vehicle for 200,000+ miles. I decided to do ALL my servicing at the dealer (crazy I know) so I could satisfy the warranty requirements. They are, after all, the official Hyundai representatives in my area. Although the requirement was an oil change every 7,500 miles, I chose to go every 5K, eventually I tried to lower that to 4K when possible. Visiting this dealership for service was even out of my way but I kept it up. I began to notice a revolving door, new faces in the Service Adviser and Service Manager desks, I thought about that but also rested easy because they are, after all, "factory trained and certified". If anyone was going to advise me as to the needs of my vehicle it would be the Service Advisers for my local Hyundai dealer, right? Anytime the Service Adviser told me that a thing was needed, I said OK and paid the price. (I opted a few times to change the wiper blades and cabin air filter myself to save some money). I kept ALL my paperwork and even started an Excel spreadsheet to track my mileage and service. I had my car "serviced" 25 times in 4 years at this Hyundai dealership and never declined any service package that was suggested. On 2 occasions, I asked to meet with the Service Manager to share my concerns of their advisers missing needed items and thereby putting my warranty at risk, I was assured that they cover all needed items to keep me in good condition. Specifically on 8/17/16 at mileage 119638 I got a routine service performed, oil change and tire rotation. When I left and went to my next stop I realized that they had NOT rotated my tires, even though I paid for it and the paperwork supported that they had done so. I knew this because neighborhood kids had marked one of my tires with sidewalk chalk and the same tire still had it in the same place. I then noticed that none of my wheels had any marks in the brake dust. None had been touched at all. I immediately drove back and spoke with the Service Manager, he apologized, took my car back in, and had the tires rotated, he then offered me a coupon for my next oil change. My confidence was beginning to lessen but he again promised that they were all trained professionals and that this was a one time incident. In early December of 2017 my car broke down (150,000 miles on the odometer) and left me stranded on the side of the road. I had it towed to the nearest Hyundai dealer and got an Uber ride home ($90 for the tow and $45 for the Uber), they informed me that I needed a new engine. When I began the claim process through the 3rd party (Wascor) I was informed that I didn't perform all my servicing therefore NO WARRANTY. Wascor said that I didn't do the recommended 60K service. My Service Advisor never recommended a 60K service. I requested a meeting with the current Service Manager Richard Dooley and General Manger Jeff Godwin. They have requested a "goodwill" repair from Hyundai which has been

• Repair

SARS was very helpful and knowledgeable The rental car really helped

• Repairing My Car

My experience with Larry (collision estimator) was awesome. My car looks like a brand new car and he was very responsible and helpful. He takes time ...to answer my questions and responded very quickly. I highly recommend AutoNation collision to a friends or colleague.

• Oil and battery change

Great!!! I have nothing else to say. To insist that I use 50 characters is insane.

• Great Service

I needed repairs for recalls and they were fast and very helpful.

• Service

Dustin Nelson made my service experience an excellent one. I was apprehensive about going to a new dealership, but I would certainly return to this de...alership because of his expertise and professionalism.

AutoNation Hyundai Mall of Georgia