AutoNation Hyundai Mall of Georgia

New 888-568-5319 Dealer Website
Used 888-252-6998 Email Dealer
Service 888-449-8199

• Purchase of a Hyundai Accent

We wish to thank sales associates Willie Coleman & Jim Truglio as well as the GM Lance Dowdy at the AutoNation Hyundai dealer in Buford Ga for the excellent attention we received while searing for a small car. We receivede a fair price that was WAY under other dealers in metro Atlanta.

• 2012 Santa Fe

Dustin Keller was phenomenal. Was out less than an hour and he apologized for my extended wait time.

• Service Advisor

Dustin Keller went beyond expectations with customer service. He handled our first visit to the Mall of Georgia facility professionally and efficiently.

• Oil change and tire rotation

I had a 9:00am appt for a tire rotation and oil change and I didn't leave until 11:23am. Before I moved in 2015, I use to have all of my services for my car repairs at this dealership. My advisor was very friendly when I first arrived but after I declined all of of the extra services he suggested, his attitude changed. He wasn't rude, but his attitude changed. It seems as though a lot has changed with this dealership since 2015 and not in a good way.

• Auto Nation Mall of GA - David

Excellent!!! Mr. David he had great customer service skills when I got my car serviced.

• retired

very pleasant and satisfying people were helpful and patient

We are happy you had a pleasant experience here at AutoNation Hyundai Mall of Georgia. Drive safe, and we'll see you on the road.

very pleasant and satisfying people were helpful and patient

• David Santos in Service Department

Mr Santos discovered a recall on my 2017 Santa Fee and in addition to rotating tires and oil change, he ordered the part for the shifter that was recalled and the process to get the car fixed under warranty was wonderful. Thank You Mr. Santos for doin such a great job.

We're happy to hear that you were pleased with the service you received here at AutoNation Hyundai Mall of Georgia, Juanita! Thank you so much for choosing our dealership and we look forward to your next visit!

• Great Service!

Autonation Hyundai continues to provide great service even after the sale. I have been bringing my car back in for routine maintenance for 3 years.

Thank you for your kind words and review. Don't hesitate to call us if you ever need anything. Be safe on the road.

• AutoNation Hyundai

Excellent service. Ronda McCall continues to be very professional and the main reason I continue to service my vehicles at your shop.

• Customer service