AutoNation Hyundai Mall of Georgia

• Purchase of a Hyundai Accent

We wish to thank sales associates Willie Coleman & Jim Truglio as well as the GM Lance Dowdy at the AutoNation Hyundai dealer in Buford Ga for the excellent attention we received while searing for a small car. We receivede a fair price that was WAY under other dealers in metro Atlanta.

• Service

Dustin Nelson made my service experience an excellent one. I was apprehensive about going to a new dealership, but I would certainly return to this dealership because of his expertise and professionalism.

• Our Visit To Our Dealership For Service

The Service Rep Jason was very knowledgeable and two tech issued were we having with our Genesis. He also went over our service needs. He knew he job and our automobile.

• Great Service!!

I told them exactly what I looking for and how much I had to spend. They found exactly what I wanted.

• Warranty work

Great staff! Repaired my car quickly and did quality work. Very pleased with the whole process.

• Purchased a car & went back for service!

I cannot say enough good things about my experience at AutoNation Hyundai Mall of Georgia! Several years ago we had a great experience purchasing a Sonata from this dealership. More recently we had a problem with this vehicle that was complicated and required getting Hyundia involved. Harrison in the service department spent a lot of time on the phone working with Hyundia advocating for us. Due to his persistence and our following his direction Hyundia resolved the issue with our car. My husband and I have been extremely impressed with Hyundia, AutoNation Hyundai Mall of Georgia and Harrison providing us better customer service than we could have hoped to received! We are grateful for our good experience!

• great service

very thorough and professional. wait time is not unreasonable. the service manager Joshua is just amazing!

• Satisfied Customer

Great customer service. Appointment was right on time.

Great customer service. Appointment was right on time.

• Awesome Experience

My car buying experience was great start with Dalin my salesman , Gary sales manager and Matt in Finance. I really felt a genuine sense of care and compassion for MY financial requirements and my desire for a car that suited me as a person. Thank you all Chris McGinnis

• Great service

They not only changed my oil, they found that I needed a new battery, and put that in for me no charge!