Don's Ford Subaru BMW of Utica

• Car repair

Great all around from service to cost!!!friendly and fast and honest!!

Great all around from service to cost!!!friendly and fast and honest!!

Hello Lynda, Thank you for letting us know about your friendly, fast and honest experience at our Don's Ford Subaru BMW of Utica Service Department. We want all of our customers to have this kind of experience. Have a great day! Karen Flynn Internet Manager

• F150 Lease

great! excellent! superb! wonderful! car leasing experience was great.

great! excellent! superb! wonderful! car leasing experience was great.

• Dealer Review

Great service as usual. Friendly staff and clean facility.

We really appreciate your feedback! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

Great service as usual. Friendly staff and clean facility.

• Customer

Marsha, we?re happy we could help you! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

Many thanks to John O'Dell and Drew Farley for their knowledge, expertise and outstanding customer service extended to me on my too numerous service appointments due to the poor production and assembly of my 2014 Ford Explorer. Helpful, respectful, patient and will go the extra mile to solve any problem that my vehicle has.

• Service

Rebecca, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

I always use ford service. Fast and professional. The waiting room is clean and comfortable and if it will be a long wait they have transportation to work or home..when purchasing I always use Mike green he is hands down the best Carbonell haaz..

• Great Service

Service was better that I anticipated. My vehicle was taken care of the first time with no hassle. I was even provided with a loaner vehicle while mine was being serviced. I was contacted through every process to keep me updated.

We really appreciate your feedback! Our team is dedicated to providing top-quality service, and we're so happy to hear that your experience reflected this.

• Ford Experience

As always the service was great, very friendly, always kept us informed of what was going on. We always buy Fords.

Your comments keep us motivated and working hard for all our guests, James! We hope you continue to choose Don's Ford for all your vehicle needs! Take care!

• Inspection

Although it was a long wait the service was as outstanding as ever. The staff is polite and knowledgeable. I know my vehicle is in good hands!!

Hello Annette, Thank you for letting us know about your outstanding service experience at our Don's Ford Subaru BMW of Utica. Your confidence in our abilities is greatly appreciated. Have a great day! Karen Flynn Internet Manager

• 2010 Suburu Outback Limited

Salesman was great (Mike Cardillo). He made it a very pleasant experience. Fixed little things that was wrong with it. Explained everything about auto before taking it home.

Hello Diane, Thank you for letting us know that Mike Cardello from our Don's Ford Subaru BMW of Utica went that extra mile to make sure you were completely satisfied. We are here to help with all of your vehicle needs! Karen Flynn Internet Manager

• Excellent service & sales!

They always do an exceptional job. They're professional and courteous. Thank you Don's Ford staff both service and sales!

Reviews like yours provide encouraging feedback. Our team is dedicated to providing top-quality service, and we're so happy to hear that your experience reflected this.