4.4
Average based on 84 reviews.
  • Great experience.

Great experience. Drew was awesome. Fast and courteous.

Great experience. Drew was awesome. Fast and courteous.

• They Made Good On It

My first car was not so good after speaking the salesman that helped me the first time they made good and not only did I get a newer car but my payments stayed the same. Thanks for making things right!

• Needed a new car with bad credit

First off everyone was very nice and professional. My issue was my transmission went out after a week and I understand things can go wrong on used cars but a week. I got no sorry's nothing but you can pay your $300 decidable and we'll fix your car love my car. BUT VERY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE!

• way too high interest.

You just want to sell a car no matter what. 21% is not cool for paycheck to paycheck.

• awesome service great sales people!

Jim Dunn was very courteous and worked hard to get us into an affordable car!

Jim Dunn was very courteous and worked hard to get us into an affordable car!

• Car shopping with my son

I came to Markosian with my son to get an up grade for him. As soon as we walked in we were greated by Blaine, He was just an absolute delight to work with, He was totally on point with everything, My son was able to purchase his first choice and drive it hone that very same day! I highly recommend Markosian!

• Awesome salesperson

Ron is very helpful and found us the right vehicle with the payments we can afford. See Ron if you are buying a vehicle.

• Finally was able to get financing

After going to two different dealerships and getting turned down, we were finally able to get financing at Markosian. It had been such a draining process, going to dealer to dealer, finding a car we wanted only to tell us no we cant finance you. I was at wits end! My husband talked me into going to one more (our car was on its last leg for the past two months) I gave in and went through the process of finding the car, pulling credit, all the things that my stomach upset each time we go through it. I was beyond shocked when Tracy told us he was able to work it out for us. We are BEYOND excited and grateful to all of you who made it happen. Bless you all

• Bad sales person who don't care

me and my wife we were looking forward to getting the car we wanted but the sales man said you lied didn't know the details of the sale nothing and the $99 down was oac not on selective cars we didn't even get to look at the car I told you that I was at my job for two weeks he told me I didn't tell you that and that it was not in the notes he told me I didn't give you my ssn I knew that and he went off on me because he thought I said I did when I told him I had gave it to ken garff he went nuts on me and my wife and threw my license at my it was the worst experience I had ever had trying to buy a car and I will never go back

• Great service

They helped me find a car quickly and helped me get it financed quickly. Hector was great. He found me the car i wanted and helped me through everything.