Call This Dealer

3.4
201 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Markosian Auto from DealerRater.com
  • Lies after lies

We bought a great family car in the ogden location which had a few problem and we were definitely jerked around and forgotten i won't recommend this d...ealership to anyone!!!! They told us over and over again they would fix our problems and instead they pushed us passed our 30days so they didn't have to do anything.

• Awful experience

First night spent 4 hours there as they did shady things. Had to go back the next day another two hours. Once i told them i was paying cash they come ...up with other fees. I love my durango but would never recommend this place. It you put a bad comment on facebook page they delete it so people cant see the truth.

• The best car experience

I recent just purchased a car from Markosain Auto from the Ogden location. Shaun was very helpful in this process and made sure I was treated like fam...ily. This car buying experience was by far the best I have had. I would highly recommend them to anyone!

• Best experience I have had buying a used vehicle

Recently bought a new vehicle from markosian this dealer ship by far has been the best experience I have ever had, zero pushy, very clear about what I...'m buying not just the car but the whole program that makes so much sense and left me in complete aw, my sales man Sean was super easy to talk to and he made the whole experience so easy and so easy to understand, any one reading this go see Sean he is such a great salesman and will not sugar coat anything, I never in a million years would have thought I could buy something so nice with Low miles and free oil changes, I could go on and on but I won't, take my advice they will not screw you around, I'm someone that reads reviews and everything I seen referenced Sean and a joey,they truly are the best at what they do and again I can't say enough about my experience, also there terms are unbelievable and they never lock you into a vehicle you can pay a fee and walk away with out destroying your credit, nobody does what they do I've been to a lot of the buy here pay here only to be told I can buy a 1999 ford Taurus for 8000. With huge interest rates my deal with Sean has zero interest and yes I'm paying more but I'm building my credit and buying and making payments on a car I like, I look forward to coming back at the end of my lease and divorce this deal, go in you'll understand what I mean about divorce. I could go on and on but just trust me go in

Overall Experience

• “Here to make you happy”

We came in with a situation that was complex and frustrating. Other dealers had told me no and had been unable to help. The first thing Jim Dunn told ...me was that he was here solely to help and to give us a good experience. The experience was quick, there w surprise and we knew within minutes that he could help us. This experience that I was grateful for after so many previously terrible experiences.

• Lies upon lies. Sales lady had no clue what she was doing.

Came into the taylorsville dealership on 11/03/2017 because of an online ad. I was told by the sales lady that that price wasn???t right, so I ended u...p leaving. I called the office today and asked about the price and was told it was the right price! Very unprofessional.

Markosian Auto

Cole we would love to sell you the Ford truck, I believe we had other issue in trying to get the financing. If you have a lender that would do the loa...n we would love to sell you a truck. We also would do it for the internet price no questions asked. Thanks John Kirkland

• Car issues

Ev e ry month my vehicle is in the shop neding repairs from power steering to a new engine to other issues. I have been required to pay for the repair...s

Markosian Auto

Kyle, Thanks for taking time to write the review about Markosian auto. I know your service agreement has help out a ton to where you have only had to ...pay a deductible. It cover your power steering and the engine. We have also help out with other things for you and I know you wanted us to finance your new repair but you have now gone on to multiple website to tell the world how great we are. I'm sorry that you are having any problems with your vehicle it is never any fun when they break down. I hope the shop can get you back on the road soon. Thanks John Kirkland

• Very good experience

I came in thinking i wouldnt be able to even get a car and left with far more than i could of imagined thank you shaun.

• Great Service

Had a really great experience here. Didn???t think I was going to get a car with my credit but they helped me out so much! So happy!

Overall Experience

• Fast, easy, excellent service.

I initially thought it would be really difficult to get a good deal on a car. But Joey made it easy and affordable. He really worked with my non exist...ent credit and gave me an amazing deal. I walked in with low expectations and ended up leaving with a car. Great business to work with, friendly, informative representatives. Would rate 11/10

4238 Redwood Road Taylorsville, UT 84123