• Maintenance

Service manager did an excellent job of communicating the process and timing.

Service manager did an excellent job of communicating the process and timing.

• Horrible Service Department

Took my car in for a diagnostics tests only to be told absolutely nothing about what was wrong with my car. Carlos Obregon advisor #55866 has little to no knowledge of his job and has an attitude like a mean woman. I paid $125.35 for nothing! Crain Ford of Little Rock only wrote up what I said was happening with my car NOT what was actually the problem. I DO NOT RECOMMEND CF of LR TO ANYBODY!

Thank you for bringing this unfortunate experience to our attention. We value our clients and your feedback so we would appreciate the opportunity to discuss your situation to try and regain your confidence back in our dealership. Please reach out to us at (501) 542-6041 when you have a chance so we can discuss your concerns in hopes of resolving this matter to your satisfaction.

• Great Service

Very courteous and friendly, I stayed and waited while they serviced my truck. They were quick and kept me informed, in & out in less than an hour.

• Great dealership

Team at Crain Ford was great I love my truck and will only take it to them

Team at Crain Ford was great I love my truck and will only take it to them

• Mister

Fast, courteous, confortable, clean facilities, friendly people. whats not to like

Warner, thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such a high star rating! Thanks again for your business! Take care!

• Recent Service Appointment

Excellent the service advisor promptly notified me of the recommended repairs and estimated charges and because the repairs would take longer than one day, he arranged a loaner car for my use.

• Crain Ford

Friendly and knowledgeable sales person. Great Experience.

THANK YOU FOR THIS REVIEW, MARTY! IT IS SO GREAT TO HEAR THAT OUR TEAM WAS ABLE TO TAKE SUCH GOOD CARE OF YOU. ENJOY YOUR NEW CAR!

Friendly and knowledgeable sales person. Great Experience.

• Oil Change

Experience was ok. Changed oil and filter, informed me of what was exactaly going on.

THANKS FOR THE GREAT REVIEW BILL! WE’RE SO HAPPY TO HEAR YOUR VISIT TO CRAIN FORD OF LITTLE ROCK MET OR EXCEEDED YOUR EXCEPTIONS!

• Ford C-Max service

Great service. Did not know what to expect on a Saturday. But very pleased on this visit.

Your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you!

Your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you!

• Great job

Good job on service & customer service. Will be returning.

Thank you for your wonderful response to the quality of service our Staff provides, Melanie! Thanks again for your business! Take care!

Good job on service & customer service. Will be returning.