Atlanta Best Used Cars

(4.6) 622 reviews

Call This Dealer

Used

622 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Atlanta Best Used Cars from DealerRater.com
  • Typical time of 2 hours, but the time was well worh it.

Ali and Bill listened to my needs and we were able to come to an agreement that pleased me. Ali was diligent and very alternative to my every request.... Thanks

• Awesome

One word describes Atlanta best auto awesome. No pressure sales and the quality of automobile with excellent and you can't beat the price. Please ask ...for Luis that's my man

• Awesome

Ali was awesome, He emailed me immediately after my inquiry, followed up by a phone call and a link on the vehicles that I was interested in. He was v...ery professional, detailed, personable and genuine... I visit 4 other used car sales center before coming here... What was I thinking, a couple of my other experiences were a little frustrating and unprofessional. I guess I saved the BEST for Last... Ali, you guys really are AWESOME !!! High energy, a lively group of sales personnel, that appear to work well together like a close knit family. I am A VERY PLEASED CUSTOMER, Many thanks, Michelle Brown

• Excellent service

Going to this dealership has been a very good experience. The sales person was very helpful in helping me to purchase my car. I would definitely be co...ming back if i wish to purchase another car.

• Great Transaction

Ali was a pleasure to work with. Very professional and did a great job!! He was eager to assist and informative throughout the entire process.

Overall Experience

• Kind of busy, guy helpful staff.

Ali was very helpful and diligent in the sale. The wait was a bit much but understandably a few adjustments were made on behalf of the sale.

• Pleasant

They worked with us on arranging a deal and were relatively patient with us. The car was in great shape, friendly staff, and the facility was clean.

• Disappointing Results

Unable to come to a price that was acceptable to both parties. After I made it clear what price and payment amount I would agree to the dealership ke...pt bring back higher offers. The process was long and unproductive.

• Easy Peasy

Before I went in to the dealership, I had already gone online and picked out a car that I was really interested in test driving and potentially purcha...sing. I walked in the door at 3 p.m. today and by 5 p.m. I walked out a new car owner! It was a very straightforward, no hassle experience. My awesome sales rep, Khan Noor, went above and beyond and was very patient about answering ALL my questions. Overall, I am very pleased with my decision to purchase from Atlanta Best Used Cars!

• DO NOT SHOP HERE. YOU WILL REGRET IT

Note: I have purchased 4 cars from this dealer over the last 8 years and this is how they treat me. Well this will be the last car I buy from them. I ...will be contacting the BBB in ATL. John the manager does not know how to handle people and customer service. You lost a repeat purchaser over $299.10. I was looking to purchase that Porche Panamera from the lot but NOT NOW! I purchased a car on Nov 15, 2017. The salesman tried to make purchase services that we did not ask for such: window repair for $899, gps location find your car for $1029.00 and towing service for $699.00. We told him no and he said they would take my interest rate up if i don't get the services. Now what kind of @#$! is that that? I thought that your credit score of FICO determines your interest rate. The salesman told us to get 2 of the services and then cancel them after we get the car. He also told us not to put a our old tag on the car because he has to charge us for a decal. Well he charged us $299.10 for an entire tag and he should not have. We called to get this corrected and the manger asked "what do you want me to do, you bought the car"? I was angry and told him i want a refund. He hung up the phone. THIS IS NO WAY TO TREAT A CUSTOMER. PLEASE SHOP SOMEWHERE ELSE.

Atlanta Best Used Cars