New 888-687-1429 Dealer Website
Used 888-695-1062 Email Dealer

Average based on 2 reviews.
  • nissan puente hills

Had an amazing experience with Benjamin, Gus ,and Rafael. Their service with a lot attentiveness , customer service was wonderful. They helped us to purchase a 2016 nissan sentra within our budget and fulfilling a dream come true for us. Thank you for having such an amazing team. The car is wonderful. Carmen, and Veronica Sanchez

• New car purchase

Just purchased a new car on Saturday and had a wonderful experience. I was treated exceptionally well from the moment I walked in (appreciated not being bombarded by sales people coming to me before I exited my car). They were able to get me financed with a reasonable payment even though my credit is not the best. I would definitely refer my friends and family. Thanks -