Hertrich Buick GMC of Seaford

• Customer

Stephen was very good salesperson . He's prompt, knowledgeable and consistent. He listens and he cares.

• Great Experience

Stephen was my salesperson. He was very knowledgeable, patient and understanding. I wanted a specific car in a specific color at a price I could afford. He wasted no time finding a vehicle that met all of my requests. I would definitely recommend Stephen and the dealership to my friends.

• Steve Johnson is an excellent salesperson

I would highly recommend Steve Johnson to anyone going there to purchase a vehicle he understands what your needs are and what type of financing you're able to afford I would give Steve five stars plus

• Great customer service

Our salesman Steven from seaford hertrich was great. We came in looking for an affordable vehicle that we needed for long distance trips for a family member with cancer. Steven found us the perfect vehicle quickly and in our price range. Definitely recommend Steven he was awesome.

• Tom horsman

Really a good experience with Steven love my new GMC Steven has contacted me several times to see if I had any problems

• Our experience at Buick GMC

Michele Terlson was really helpful and friendly with us. She treated us like we were the only ones to buy a car. Thank you so much!!!! I love my new Ford Escape!!!! Everybody at the dealership was very helpful!!!

• Hertrich Buick GMC

This is our second car purchased from Hertrich Buick GMC. Our salesperson, Jack Hudson, was friendly, courteous and very knowledgeable. We were also impressed with Chris Hertrich and his willingness to work with us during the buying process. Overall, everyone we encountered at Hertrich Buick GMC were attentive, professional and courteous.

• Freindly Staff, & Great Experience!

I'd like to say that I've bought several Buick's off of Hertrich in the past, and my last experience was one of the best. My sales consultant Jack Hudson helped me find my new Buick Verano, which turned out to work very well for me. I traded in a older Buick Lacrosse and I'm very much impressed with all the new conveniences in this one. I really like the backup camera and wish I'd had one sooner. I will continue to buy from Hertrich since they have always treated me fairly.