• Great dealership

Marshfield Chevrolet is a wonderful place to purchase a vehicle. The sales people are very knowledgeable and helpful. The finance managers are great to help obtain the type of financing you are requesting and it was an overall great experience. This makes the 3rd vehicle I have purchased over the years from them.

• Great service

Sales and service departments are knowledgeable, friendly and prompt. The dealership is clean and have a comfortable waiting area.

• Great Service as usual

They went above and beyond my expectations by washing the car, left a thank you note and a mint. Just for an oil change.

• Great customer service.

We were there this last Saturday to purchase a truck. They didnt pressure us and were very helpful in helping us to fine us what we wanted. Clyde our salesman was great and Heath the finance manger was very good also explaining to us all the details about our loan etc. What we liked also Clyde and Heath both are Christians and were not afraid to talk about our great Lord.

• My time spent at Marshfield Chevrolet

I bought a pre owned Captiva. I have been very happy with my purchase. I would highly recommend this dealership and ask for Dave Barton, he made the whole experience quick and easy.

• Great as usual!

Just went in for a routine oil change and tire rotation.

Just went in for a routine oil change and tire rotation.

• Great service

Salesman was very nice and not pushy. Very satisfied with vehicle and service!?

Salesman was very nice and not pushy. Very satisfied with vehicle and service!?

• nothing like down home customer service

I had looked everywhere for an affordable impala I mentioned it to the nice young salesman Dave Barton and his response, I know what your looking for was an understatement he led me to the 2013 impala of my dreams! Clean good mileage and best of all affordable. I just want to encourage anyone looking for a car to stop by!

• Excellent Service

We have bought 3 cars from Marshfield Motors and always get a good deal and excellent service. I would definitely recommend them and have to many people.

• Great Service

They did an excellent job changing the oil and checking everything out.

They did an excellent job changing the oil and checking everything out.