3.3
Average based on 3 reviews
  • Very unsatisfied with Super Car Guys

We went in on a Saturday to look at a vehicle and found a small suv we were interested in pretty quickly, as they have a decent selection of vehicles, However after filling out the financing paperwork we ended up spending almost 5 hours at their location because they were not working one on one with their customers. They also ran 11 hard inquires on my credit (which is way to many and hurt my credit incredibly) After 5 hours of waiting we finally signed the paperwork and was told the vehicle would go into service and detail first thing Monday morning and that we would be able to pick it up Wednesday afternoon. Well they also were supposed to fix the radio as fuse was blown. Well wednesday turned into Saturday and on Saturday the radio was still not fixed we decided to take our car home anyways after being told that they would come fix it on Wednesday when another part came in to fix the radio. Well the part didn't come in or they weren't able to get us in til Friday afternoon, Friday afternoon we once again had to drive an hour to get the part put in after being told they would come to us to fix it. It was way too long of a process and they don't really seem like they care about their customers as much as other dealerships that I have been to do.

• Great service friendly honest helpful.

Jesse , James and the team were easy to work with. They bent over backwards to get me the car I wanted. Would recommend them highly

• They won me over

I hate their commercials but they got me a great buy. Several friends had recommended super car guys and I just didn't listen. I'm so glad I decided to check them out. Justin was one of the best sales people I've ever worked with. Chris, his supervisor was very helpful too. Way to go supper car guys south. I would definitely recommend this dealership!!