Super Car Guys

14 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

March 5, 2019

My husband and I felt that all employees who work at this location did a wonderful job helping us through the car buying process. I feel that some of the... lower score reviews on here. absolutely do not reflect the individuals at this location. Thanks to Matt Haskins for going above and beyond to help us in finding the right lender. Great Job everyone Keep up the Great Work that you do.

February 14, 2019

Everything was beyond perfect ! They were super friendly and news nothing Ike other dealerships ! They literally sat down past their end of their shifts... and worked with me for 2 days to provide me with the best expirence I’m 18, and haven’t established credit and they were amazing ! They did not take advantage of me not knowing anything! :) they did not pressure me either ! Brandon the lead manager at the West Super Car Guys In WICHITA was AMAZING ! My Partents loved him and my step dad did too, and he likes nobody. Brandon was full of energy and just got me absolutely the best deal! Now I’m in a 2017 Hyundai Accent SE! Go to Brandon he will take care of you ! Bernie was amazing there also when I was waiting he would wait with me and talk to me and not small talk it was like adult to adult and it was amazing. I didn’t feel uncomfortable or anything. AMAZING !

February 12, 2019

Everyone has been so helpful from the first moment I stepped foot in the dealership. They helped me find exactly the kind of car I was looking for and... I had an amazing experience here. Kayla was so awesome too!

December 21, 2018

I just like to say Super Car Guys was a great experience for me today they we're honest and real with me they were experienced and knowledgeable in... their area of business they made the looking and buying process very easy and satisfying and I left there with and overall feeling that I got the best help and the best deal for me they took their time and seemed to really enjoy what they do and bonus they even fed me an excellent lunch they sure know their business they knew exactly what I needed and how to accomplish it I'm very happy and I left there tonight with a new vehicle a giant smile and a relaxed feeling that I've been taken care of thanks so much to Devon a sincere and just a great little lady who helped me through the whole process Brandon was a blast and also a pleasure to work with and put on those gloves and fought to get me exactly what I wanted and of course Alex who completed my purchase and finalized that feeling that I had been truly taken care of they are great people and I would recommend that you stop I believe you will be completely satisfied thank you all at Super Car Guys you made this easy and I feel good about my choice thanks you're doing a great job

July 11, 2018

U guys were. Awesome. U got us a new low mileage affordable monthly payments. Ty for everything. U guys are great! Daniel H, Angel, and Matt true team... impact . the best group of any dealership to do ur business with. Thank u for everything

June 15, 2018

I went there expecting the usual- (pushy, deceptive tactics and salvages). Instead my experience proved the total opposite. Daniel Cruz did everything... possible to get me a good deal on the car I wanted. I was surprised at how friendly, helpful, and honest he was, as well as the entire staff. On top of being so willing to work with us, they shared excellent financial advice with us too. I noticed that the staff was also bilingual and very helpful to other Spanish speaking customers. They made my experience very pleasant. Totally changed my opinion and expectations on car buying. There was absolutely no pressure to buy, or get into something I didn't want. I will totally be recommending this place to friends and family.

May 3, 2018

Helped my girlfriend buy her first car. Process was actually pretty good. Great customer service. Took us 8 hours to buy the car because they were really... busy. The reason I’m saying this should be a last resort place to buy a car is because once we bought the vehicle, both front tires blew out within a week. We had bumper to bumper but they were just going to put the same cheap tires right back on the car. Instead I ended up spending roughly 600 dollars on decent tires at a tire shop to avoid having my gf blow more tires. Purchased a 2017 Kia Forte and within a week both front tires blew out while she was driving. Both times she was shaken up. I will not be doing business with super car guys again if they place the cheapest tires on their vehicles. That shouldn’t be doing that if they want people’s business.

March 31, 2018

It was a bunch of waste of time spent 4 hours up there one day and turned around and spent another 4 hours the next day just for them to tell me they wouldn't... know if I'm approved till.like 2 or 3 buisness days and didn't find out anything untill like 5 days later the finance people were not helpful and the whole place does not communicate very well with their customers I will not ever go through them it was a waste of time

March 6, 2018

Absolutely had an awesome team! Was just looking for a used nice car ended up leaving with a 2017! Harrison and Jarret/ Jared we're awesome !! Made me... feel like I was an old friend. Was great to my daughter, everyone there was! Explained everything for my 75 yr old grandma. Absolutely awesome people. Thanks for making my experience great!

September 17, 2017

Purchased my 2015 Dodge Dart SXT yesterday. LOVED the customer service we received and the amount of hospitality shown while there. Javon was amazing and... ensured we were well taken care of with the best attitude, even though the process took a bit longer than expected. Justin and the rest of the team worked hard to make it all happen with my budget. Thanks again, guys! I'm in love with my car!