760 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Super Car Guys from DealerRater.com
  • Perfect experience!
    May 24, 2017

From beginning to end, this was the perfect car buying experience. Brandon and Colton were very accommodating, and there was no pressure at all. They knew our concerns and went above and beyond to meet our needs. Our kids were able to stay busy in the family area, they fed us lunch, and made sure we got the best possible deal. It was a very non-stressful experience. Jesse really helped us in the end as well, making sure we got the best possible deal that would work with our budget. Everyone there was very professional and friendly.

• Excellent
    May 13, 2017

Super Car Guys

Thanks so much for taking the time to review us here on DealerRater. We appreciate you tremendously!

Went in there not sure if I was going to be able to get the car I wanted. End up leaving with the car I wanted due to them helping me get a deal done no matter what. I really appreciate it, finally have the Sedan I wanted for so long. Thank you!

• Smart Salers
    May 4, 2017

Super Car Guys

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. We appreciate your business tremendously. Please keep in touch!

Hello everyone my name is Ana and i have a 19 years old in college and i expend a lot of money in his semesters for that reason i was looking for month to buy a SUV with a low month payment. I have a good credit score but nobody was able to rich my requirement. My friend Ann Collaway recommend Super Car Guys dealer Finally i visit Super Car Guys , Angel Lopez and Jared Pulley have excellent customer service and also they were able to find the low payment that i was looking from the beginning

Super Car Guys

• They damaged my car before I left the lot!!!!
    April 30, 2017

As a woman trying to buy a car the experience can be intimating. The salesman was great and not pushy. The manager that we had to deal with was arrogant. The car was damaged after I bought by the dealership. They took it through a car was and left a huge scratch down the side. The manager and salesmen were not helpful when I express to them they needed to fix it. (I mean seriously I had never taken it off the lot.) They finally agreed to it. (Should never had to haggle with them to do the right thing.) They took it to an auto body place that did a horrible repaint job. So it got sent back.... Finally I was able to drive my new after already owning it for a week.

• THE TEAM WORK
    April 29, 2017

The team worked well with each other and everyone was super friendly and courteous, not too much pressure. I would recommend them to anyone I kno...

Super Car Guys

Thanks so much for the business and feedback! We appreciate you tremendously. Please keep in touch!

The team worked well with each other and everyone was super friendly and courteous, not too much pressure. I would recommend them to anyone I know.

• Awesome deal!
    April 18, 2017

Chris Fontaine and all of the guys at Super Car Guys are top notch. They are knowledgeable, kind and hardworking. They made buying a car very easy!

Super Car Guys

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us here on DealerRater. We appreciate you!

• AMAZING!!!
    April 18, 2017

Daniel And the manager were AMAZING! So nice! So friendly! Helped us in every way possible and didn't give up on us!!! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!

Super Car Guys

Thank you so very much for taking the time to review us here on DealerRater! We appreciate you tremendously. Enjoy that nicer, newer ride!

Super Car Guys

• The best car buying experencence ever.
    April 8, 2017

Super Car Guys

We have never been in such a relaxed environment that the sales people weren't trying to push a car onto us. they literally took the time to listen to us and our needs, what we wanted and got us into the perfect car for us, for what we needed, and what was in our budget. We will be going back to super car guys when we need our next forever. We will be sending our friends to them when they need a vehicle .

Super Car Guys

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us here on DealerRater. We're thrilled you enjoyed our relaxed atmosphere and that you found the vehicle that works best for you. That's ultimately what it's about, after all!

• Pre-approved just to wait around eight hours to be denied!
    April 7, 2017

Arises here at 10am Pre-approved for a loan. Found a car, put money down and bought insurance to be told 8.5 hours later that they couldn't find a lender. Waste of time, waste of a day. Leaving here 6:42 pm! Buying a car here is a hassle!

• Personible Salemen
    April 7, 2017

The people I worked with helpful in every way that I needed it. They were always friendly and were able to help with any questions. The representative I worked with was extremely helpful and seemed like he wanted to help me every way possible. No matter who I worked with or who knew me they were all friendly and tried to help me. When I was trying to figure out what car would be best for me financially, they helped me work numbers to where I would be able to afford such a nice car. When we went in to fill out paper work, they had everything ready and set, so we wouldn't have to sit for hours going through all the work. I would buy cars from this dealership all the time! Love love love this dealership!!