Andy Mohr Speedway Chevrolet

1.0 out of 5 (1.0) 26 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• April 15, 2016

I can honestly say, this experience has been a good one. Adam was my salesman, not only did he get to know, he knew my vehicle that I traded in, when ...I pulled up, he was meeting me at my car, he took the time to see what my needs were, he was professional and friendly through the entire process, he walked me through everything, answered any questions I may have had, if he didn't know the answer, he found out very hands on, and he made me feel like my husband and I were more important than anything else. I was also pleased with Dion, Cindy, and the others that worked behind the scene on this deal, they were professional, down to earth, very easy to communicate with, and, connected like they were family, you can tell this was not just a job to the staff, it is their careers, which makes all of of difference. I had a not so good experience at this location before, but not with the sales department. I vowed I would never come back here again, I am very glad I did, the second chance has made all the difference. Thank you all, and great job team!!!!

June 8, 2017

I submitted an inquiry about a car. No one ever gave me any information about the car or answered the question I had. I received like three seemingly ...auto generated emails asking me if I needed anything and I kept responding that I had never received any information yet, and still no response. I would have bought that car. But I certainly will not now.

January 31, 2017

I asked a specific question on a used car they had in stock, and none of the reps ever answered that question. The question pertained to a particular ...option that I wanted to know whether this car had it, and this would be easy for a dealer to answer by decoding the VIN to get the build specification sheet/options

January 8, 2016

Want to Thank Daniel Hernandez, dealer at Andy Mohr Speedway Chevrolet, for the great job he did in helping me evaluate and purchase my new 2015 Silve...r Camero on 12/30/15. He went out of his way to help me evaluate my options and understand the many features of my new car. He was also very instrumental in helping me negotiate a great deal on my car, I am very happy with my purchase. Daniel's friendly style and professional demeanor make him easy to talk to and his technical understanding of the car helped me alot in finalizing my decision to buy. I would recommend Daniel to anyone who is looking to buy a used or new vehicle. Great Job Daniel --- best wishes in your car selling future, I know you will do well.

November 20, 2015

great experience. thanks for all the help. thanks alot. will be a repeat customer

November 13, 2015

The experience of purchasing a new car was wonderful and stress free. The staff was welcoming and friendly. Smooth process and I would definitely come... again.

August 12, 2015

The process was a little rocky at first, but as the day went on my sales person Conner Mahoney made sure everything was taken care of.

June 29, 2015

We had to wait for over four hours to have credit pulled to buy a car and was told by a Manager named Joe that he would take care of us at the end of ...the sale. We had to come the next day and wait just as long for the same credit check only to be told that we don't qualify. Are you serious? We just felt lied too by these people.

March 22, 2015

I was looking for a car, probably used to replace my Malibu with more economy in mind. Sales rep Jon Meek got me to look at the Cruze and think new ca...r with a good trade for my Malibu. The price was right trading for a new year old Cruze with features and mainly the economy that I was looking for. The whole buying experience went well due to good service by all Andy Mohr people espacially Jon. Very helpful answering questions and follow up has been great. Definitely would buy here again besides service I got in the past on my Malibu was always tip notch.

January 8, 2015

Phil Brown made my process 100% comfortable. He was reassuring and kept me in a great mood during the entire ordeal. Phil and the team continued to fi...ght on my behalf for a great deal( one even made a call from home so my deal could close). Phil understood my situation and showed me RESPECT.

Andy Mohr Speedway Chevrolet