Best Choice Auto

Call This Dealer

Used

• Purchased a 2008 Nissan Altima 2.5L
    August 25, 2016

The dealership is small but they have outstanding customer service and the car repairs are top of the line. They always have a lot of variety and defi...nitely will buy from them again!!

All around great place, prices, and service!
    March 12, 2018

Very informed, great prices, and great selection!!! I want to trade in my vehicle and they've made my decision making process a breeze! It was a delig...htful experience.

Excellent!!!
    March 10, 2018

Really great service, young man by the name of Marino help me so much on finding the right vehicle that stands for my needs. Also great financing, o...verall a great place.

Best Dealer in town!!!
    March 10, 2018

Been buying cars from this dealer ship for the past 10 years and would not shop else where. I highly recommend them to anyone. Great service.

2010 Honda Accord
    January 23, 2018

I was a little skeptic about buying my car from them but after I got to talking to the guys there and how laid back they were and honest about all tha...t went into the car and how their business works I got a better understanding of the business. I was impressed and I was glad I bought my car from them . Alex and Merino were awesome and took real good care of me. They made the process very easy and took care of the Littlest details for me to make me happy. I appreciate your guys and I will definitely refer someone to purchase a car there

Terrible
    August 23, 2016

Had terrible customer service. Wouldn't even go with me to look at the car, he just tossed me the keys.

Excellent Experience
    June 3, 2016

Alex, Sergey, Dimitri and Marino were professional, helpful in every way. I was particularly impressed with their laid back, easy ("soft sell"?) appro...ach. They did not pressure me to buy. In fact, they let me try out a number of vehicles, then answered every question I asked, volunteering additional information on the vehicle of my choice. I was particularly impressed by their knowledge of the various makes and models they have on the lot, and that they were quick to tell me about each one's strengths, weaknesses and ratings. Without asking, they provided me a printout of the history of the vehicle I chose, explaining in depth the repairs the vehicle needed before resale. I have purchased three vehicles from Best Choice Auto Sales. I cannot say enough good about these folk. If you are looking for a good used car, and a good and fair price, then this is the place to go.

Best in Kansas City,Kansas!!!
    February 26, 2016

Awesome!HAPPY CUSTOMER!if you are. Looking for the best in kc.ks please go see Sergey or Marino!

Best in Kansas City,Kansas!!!
    February 18, 2016

sergey and marino made this the best car purchase experience.the best quality vehicles,service,kind,helpful.thank you for my beautiful new car!!2010 F...ord Fusion !!If your looking for yhe best of the best go to Best Choice Auto here in Kansas City!

Great car buying experience!
    August 27, 2015

Best Choice Auto has a friendly staff and is very accommodating. I showed up late on a Friday afternoon and they had no issue whatsoever staying past ...closing time to let me take a test drive. They provided me with a vehicle history report and was forthcoming about any known issues with the car and what repairs had been done. My experience with Best Choice Auto was great and I will definitely be seeing them again for future purchases.

Best Choice Auto