NeSmith Chevrolet Jesup

• Mandy Matranga

From our entire NeSmith staff we appreciate your kind words and hope we can continue to earn your business. Thank you so much!!

The whole staff was Awesome!! I felt very comfortable and was not bullied or pushed into anything!! Juan is a Great salesman!! Thank You so Much!! I will be back for my future vehicle needs!!

• Ms. Krista Mathews

Ms Mathew was professional,she made us feel right at home. Our appointment wasn't until 0930 so we were lookin around I think she had just arrived around 0900 she came out and introduced her self did a little small talk then got the ball rolling. My was was so amazed how friendly and how professional Ms Mathew was. I would recommend nesmith to all my friends and co workers tell them they better see Ms Mathews if they're lookin for perfection, professionalism and a good deal Thank You

• 2017 Malibu LT

Thank you for your time and effort in making me a satisfied customer !!!!!

Thank you for your time and effort in making me a satisfied customer !!!!!

• Service work and recall repair.

Fantastic service department. Work was done timely and explained to me. Service department employees were friendly and went out of their way to make sure I was satisfied with services completed on my Terrain.

• Super sales & service!

Second car bought from Nesmith in Jesup GA. Sales person (Anthony) was great and called me about some good deals. Also the maintenance department is easy to work with and has always done a good job.

• Uncommon integrity in the service department

We need a few more people that can come close to the integrity level of Gary Weatherbee in Nesmith's service department.

• Service evaluation

The service was performed promptly in an emergency situation. The service manager was very responsive to my request and scheduled the needed diagnosis and service.

• Survey

Tiffany is the best. She serviced my car and got it ready for me in a timely matter.

• NeSmith Chevrolet Service

I always can count on courteous and fast service at Nesmith Chevrolet in Jesup.

I always can count on courteous and fast service at Nesmith Chevrolet in Jesup.

• was a good time to do busyness with y'all guys

yall got good peplo to sell and very nice coustomer service thanks for y'all help