NeSmith Chevrolet Jesup

New 877-465-5702 Dealer Website
Used 877-395-8754 Email Dealer
Service 877-476-6120

Average based on 37 reviews.
  • Come to Jesup

We enjoy the positive feed back! Thank you for your business and we hope to serve you in the future.

My Sales Person Juan made the entire experience very positive. Really like the new facilities. Please keep on keeping on the way you are doing things at this point. If so, I'LL BE BACK.

• Mandy Matranga

The whole staff was Awesome!! I felt very comfortable and was not bullied or pushed into anything!! Juan is a Great salesman!! Thank You so Much!! I will be back for my future vehicle needs!!

• Mr. Dingle

Very attentive was early for my appointment he rolled it in did his work and I was out in a timely manner

Thank you so much! We truly appreciate all of our customers and their service.

Thank you so much! We truly appreciate all of our customers and their service.

• Service for both vehicles

Always a pleasure and wonderful customer service when I bring in our vehicles. Not only did they take care of the replacing the regulator in the 2012 Silverado Truck that went bad I was out and got back in time for my 3 pm appt. to get my oil changed in my 2013 Malibu!! Everyone was very pleasant, from gary in the service dept,, along with Marty Neal and Anthony Baker. They kept checking in the back and with me to make sure everything was going well. Always a pleasure :)

We are so happy your visit with us was satisfactory. Thank you for giving us the chance to work on your vehicle. Your business is always appreciated here at Nesmith Chevrolet!

• Nesmith Chevrolet of Jesup.. Great Service!

Thank you so much for your kind words and for giving us a chance to service your vehicle. Your business is greatly appreciated!

I highly recommend taking a drive to Nesmith Chevrolet of Jesup, GA. I recently relocated to Hinesville, and having options to take a 30 minute drive to service my vehicle, and still get fast- friendly service in a small town avoiding the hustle and bustle of a larger city. Thanks for the pleasant experience, I will be a returning customer!!

• Worth the Drive!

Drive an hour for a short wait and great experience!

Drive an hour for a short wait and great experience!

• Quick Service!! Great Pricing

Michele, provided great customer service. My brakes were changed and I was on my way in no time! I recommend Nesmith of Jesup for a great service department experience!

• Recall Repair and Oil change

responsive recall notice and great service rendered by service department and staff!

• 2016 Acadia

Dropped by to check out the new Acadia's. Was looking to replace my 2008 Acadia. Dan O'Neal was the salesman that I talked with. I went with him to test drive the vehicle, and found it to be very nice. Seems bigger than the 2008 model. Went back and I filled out paper work, and then stated that I needed to think this over. My son & I discussed all the good points and decided that I would buy it. Satisfied with the layout of the vehicle, incentives, and overall look of the car. Love the interior of a Medium Brown. The GPS, OnStar Phone and all of the new technology. Drove it off the lot that afternoon. Have been driving it now since the 4th, and am very happy with my choice. Thanks. NesSmith Chevolet Buick GMC (Jesup_

Thank you so much for your wonderful review!!! We greatly appreciate you taking the time to shop at our dealership. We hope you are enjoying your new vehicle.

• Mike Carter

Every thing was more than grate ,service , lounge, everyone was very polite and friendly