• Outstanding dealership

I'm not going to write a love song here. This dealership is top notch. I will bye from here again

We're glad to see you were satisfied with the entire process, Larry, and appreciate your review. Thank you and congratulations!

• Lease Buyers

Hank Maggard and Steve went out of there way to make sure we were very happy with the vehicle we got before we left. They are amazing. We are 2nd genetation Dennis Hanks vehicle buyers and would recommend Ozark Chev. Thank you!

• Sold car without title

We started hearing a weird sound on our 2011 Chevrolet Traverse in the middle of December so we took it to a local automotive shop to get the oil changed thinking that was the problem. They said sorry it’s more than the oil you might take it to a Chevy dealership and see if they will fix it under warranty or maybe extend it for this problem. We took it to Ozark Chevrolet. We were called the next day by the service department stating they could not find the issue by checking it without getting in to the engine and that it would take 15 hours which costs $1500 and that it was out of warranty, and if it were needing multiple items in the engine replaced then it would end up being around $6500 total. My wife and I talked and did not want to chance it and decided to trade it in and take the loss. We bought a 2011 Nissan Pathfinder on December 28th, 2016 from Jesse Maggard, who was great through the whole process and still after the fact. The next day I took the title for the Traverse to Ozark Chevy and signed it over, I was then told they would send the title for the 2011 Nissan Pathfinder, in certified mail to me. I waited for about a couple of weeks thinking it should be here anytime, and then I just finally called. Bryon Shelton, who was not who I originally dealt with on the finance side, was not in so I left a voicemail. He did not call back so I called again the next business day and he told me that they had to send out for the title and it only been done “last week” since it had been done (The 17th of January) and was told it should be in “next week”. It did not come in so I called three times having to leave voicemails. I never received phone calls back so I called again during the middle of the day trying to catch him. He was busy so I was asked if I wanted his voicemail, I said no I want to talk with a manager or someone to get this rectified. Bryon called me back that night and I told him that it is almost time to make a payment on the vehicle that I do not even OWN yet and that I am at the point I just want to return the vehicle and get my old one back. Bryon told me he would get with the manager and have him call me or get back with me to tell me the manager would not be able to call me, which never happened. The next day I went to the dealership and found out Bryon had went out of town. I then had to talk with a Controller who told me they applied for a duplicate title on the 20th from Arkansas because the person who traded it in did not give the title. I told her the same thing about wanting to be done with this and get my old vehicle back. She told me she would get with the manager and would call me either that night or the next morning. That was 2 days ago and I have yet to hear from anyone at the dealership and still do not have a title.

• Great service

They got us right in and out fast.Very friendly staff.

They got us right in and out fast.Very friendly staff.

• Routine Oil Change on a Sonic

We had a 10 am Appt so dropped off the car around 9am. They actually got the car right in and serviced so was ready to go in a short amount of time. Very friendly from greeting me outside to paying the bill.

• Amazing buying experience

Staff was friendly and fair. I never once felt I was being taken advantage of and you know some businesses do that to women so thanks for being gentlemen!

• Fantastic sales and service

Great dealership. They treat you like family. They go out of their way to make sure your are satisfied.

• great service

I received great service, and great instruction about the service I received.

I received great service, and great instruction about the service I received.

• Buying New SUV

Very positive experience all around. Very easy to deal with. No b/s which was great. only suggestion I would make. Add an area for children to play and move about as you wait. It's hard for a parent to think about buying a car when their children are running laps around the new corvette in the showroom.

• Great place to shop and have service work done!

Called to get our oil changed and they said "sure" come on over. We will take care of you. Always a pleasure to deal with Hanks Chevrolet.