Pat's Auto Sales

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 8 reviews

Call This Dealer

Used

• Fair, honest, and good communication
    April 20, 2012

Drove forty miles and well worth it. Pat Jr., Phil, and Sandra were pleasant to deal with. Upfront pricing with no hidden fees (conveyance or document...ation). Vehicle did not have a spare and they provided one. Also reimbursed me registraion money that was not used. Would buy from them again.

Best out of town buying experience!
    December 8, 2017

Excellent experience with Pat's Auto ! I purchased a like new condition 07 Mustang GT, traded in an older model Mustang GT for it. After an extensive... search for a late model automatic Mustang GT for my wife and I to both enjoy I found this car while searching the web. I left a message inquiring about this car and the owner Phil contacted me the next morning to answer all my questions and invited me to take the car for a test drive that morning. As my Mustang was not registered, he drove 60 miles that day to my home to appraise my car. We worked out a very fair deal for both my trade and the new car. Phil was extremely accommodating as I live over an hour away from his dealership and met me after hours in order to deliver the car to me. I was actually shocked a small dealer would do this which was greatly appreciated. You will not find this level of service with a large/corporate dealer. His assistant Elaine was also great to work and helped with all the paper work and getting the car registered. For not being close to his dealership, the small fee they charge for all the running around with the registry and insurance company was priceless. My new car needed minor warranty work which was taken care of right away. Phil is extremely honest and stands by his cars. He has a great selection of cars, especially high quality sports cars and specialty cars. I would highly recommend his dealership and if you are looking for a particular car, this guy will find it. He's extremely particular with what he buys, so easy to work with and zero pressure. I can't thank him and his small staff for everything they did to make this one of the best car buying experiences I have had to date. I look forward to doing additional business with him in the future. Thanks again to Phil and his staff for everything!!! My wife and I love our new Mustang !!!!

Ryan, So nice to hear from you. We are so glad to hear that you had an excellent buying experience with all of us at Pats Auto Sales. If there is any...thing you need or have any questions in the future give us a call, you can count on us and enjoy your Mustang. We look forward to seeing you again. Thank you From: Phil, Elaine, Phil,Sr. (Pats Auto Sales)

Best buying experience I've ever had.
    October 31, 2016

Very friendly relaxed atmosphere. Phillip Jr. knows his stuff and buys only clean vehicles. Got a 90 day 100% warranty on a '03 Corvette without askin...g for more than the normal 60 day. No extra dealer fees or costs. Check them out you won't be disappointed.

Traveled a long way for my HHR Panel van!
    August 18, 2015

What a pleasure to find a 3rd generation, family-owned business treating customers with courtesy and respect. I got a nice deal on this truck and flew... from Nashville to MA to drive it back. I'll most likely do it again the next time I need a vehicle. I highly recommend you check this dealership out. Elaine and Phil were top notch to work with. Thanks!!

I Love My Bug :)
    February 19, 2015

Last summer, I was searching for a Volkswagen Beetle convertible. I came across Pat's Auto Sales which had one for sale on the internet. When I called... to inquire about the vehicle, Elaine was so pleasant and very knowledgeable about the car. She was able to answer all the questions I had about the vehicle. I drove the 100+ miles to see the car and immediately fell in love with the car. Needless to say, I bought the car that day and have been extremely happy ever since. A few weeks after owning the car, I had a minor issue and spoke to Phil about the problem. He had a genuine concern and asked me to bring the car back so that he could repair it free of charge. When I explained that I couldn't make the trip because of work, he suggested that I get it fixed here, close to home and to send the bill to him!! I was so impressed with his professionalism and eagerness to keep my vehicle in top form. I felt that because they had helped me in all aspects of the sale and afterward, I didn't send him my bill. I HIGHLY recommend Pat's to anyone looking for a high quality used car dealer. The staff stand by everything they sell!! Joanne

A Great Car Purchase
    April 20, 2014

This is a very good car lot they have the best used cars in great condition. I have had many compliment on the car I brought. If you looking for a goo...d car at a fair price go to Pats.

Great experience!
    March 2, 2014

Let's start out by saying I drive a lot and consider myself fairly picky on vehicles. With that being said I just flew in and picked up a SUV from Pat...'s and without hesitation give all the people there 5 stars. Sandra did most of the leg work with me and was just terrific. The Buick I purchased was nicer than the pictured and I was always treated like a friend. So if Pat's has a vehicle your interested in don't hesitate to purchase from them as you will be treated very well and the vehicle will be as listed or even better.

chevy camaro, 1992
    September 8, 2012

Bought our chevy from Pat's Auto Sales in Springfield Ma. We purchased on the internet. Had my brother look at the car and it was great. Pat, Phillip ...and Sandra were so nice and professional. Very honest people, has such a great communication throughout the whole transaction. We thank them so much and would recommend them for anyone purchasing a car. Had our car transported from Massachusetts to Florida, car was in excellent condition. Thank you Pat, phill and sandra. luis and nancy

Pat's Auto Sales