• Great Service

Thank you Don Berry for a Great experience shopping for a car. Everything went so smooth.

• Outstanding Service

Don helped with our Chevy Silverado truck purchase. Process was very quick and he politely answered all questions which helped make the decision easy. definitely would recommend Pinegar!!!

• Outstanding Service

• Outstanding service

Don helped us with our Chevy Silverado truck purchase. The process was very quick, he was polite and answered all questions which helped us make a decision. Very happy and will be referring a friend !!!

• Great car buying experience

The whole transaction went smooth and convenient. Don Berry was great to work with and made sure everything was taken care of to our complete satisfaction. This was our second car that we purchased from Pinegar Chevrolet and are very pleased.

• miss rebecca K

I really enjoyed my chat wit your people at Pinegar Chevrolet. THey were very kind and helpful, when speaking to me. I look forward to doing business with you in a few months from now.

• Great Experience!!

We had a great experience in buying a used car from Fred Beaver.

We had a great experience in buying a used car from Fred Beaver.

• Customer

The best customer service, no hassle, great prices, warranty. What else could you want out of a car dealer. These guys are ahead of their time. I Would HIGHLY RECOMMEND them to anyone!!!

• Excellent Job!

Very happy with my experience! Ryan and Bob were great to work with; made the buying experience very easy!

• buyer of used car

Michael Ricketts did an excellent job explaining the car. He made buying a car a no hassle deal. Thanks