• Republic Ford Lincoln

Here at Republic Ford Lincoln, we value your business, Rita! Thank you again for your wonderful review!

I find the service quality at Republic Ford Lincoln to be excellent. The atmosphere is pleasant and friendly. The service managers, I feel, are professional, courteous, honest, and truly care about my vehicle. They are sensitive to cost issues as well and do not do unnecessary repairs. I also appreciate that they give me a "heads up" when they become aware that in the near future a certain repair may be needed, so that I can try to budget for it. My 12-year-old Ford is in good hands there!

• Great Place to buy a Car

Good to deal with. Didn't have to struggle with them to get the fair price I was looking for. Had a couple things that I wanted repaired. They were more than happy to take care of my concerns. Staff friendly, & offices comfortable & clean. Great experience.

• Ford Escape

We really appreciate your feedback! At Republic Ford Lincoln, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Take care!

This is the easiest car buying experience I have ever had.. I looked on Republic Fords website , saw the Escape I liked , filled out the form.. In fact I sent it to 3 different dealers and Republic Ford was the only one that contacted me.. I told them what I was trading in and we got pretty close to how much what I would take in trade.. They had the paper work done I arrived, signed , sealed and bought.. Jordan was on the ball and did everything the right way.. A very pleasant experience and would certainly trade with again.. Thanks Jordan..

• Service on my Lincoln MKC

Great dealership, great service department. They have always treated me with kindness and respect.

We really appreciate your comments, Monte! Thank you again for your business and we hope to see you again!

• Customer

Had the truck we where looking for. Done a great job and showing us everything on it. Yes I would go back and buy from you again.

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with us, Robert. We hope to see you here again down the road!

• Steve

Very pleasant experience at Republic Ford! I could not be more pleased with the car buying process from start to finish.

Congratulations again on your new vehicle, Steve! We look forward to a long relationship with you! Take care!

• Republic Ford - Republic MO

Jordan helped locate the vehicle we were looking for and made sure that the purchase process was easy.

We're glad to know our Staff took such great care of you! Thank you again for noticing our efforts and we hope to see you again!

• Ford Edge 2016 purchase

I received wonderful service from my first on line contact Jordan Thomas to J.W. Walker my in store car dealer. Combined, they made my experience smooth sailing. I appreciated everything they did to expedite my new car sale. I am very excited about my new car.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your review, Constance. Please let us know if you have any additional questions about your new vehicle we can assist you with.

• Mr. Randy Wells

We're glad to hear everything was handled to your satisfaction, Teresa! We hope to see you again!

Our experience at Republic Ford was excellent. We had an awesome sales person, Robert Compton. We had looked online and Robert called us back promptly. The next day we came to the dealership. He welcomed us and we loved the car. After we purchased the vehicle, he showed us around to the service dept and waiting room etc. The finance person was excellent. We did not want to spend the entire day buying the car. We were done in about 2-3 hours, which was wonderful. I apologize that I can't remember the finance person's name, but he was the big bald-headed fellow. We will be back,

• Very good customer service experience

We're pleased to know everything was completed to your satisfaction. Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can assist you with!

I've had a very good customer service experience with this dealership. I haven't actually purchased a vehicle from this dealership yet, but the online sales representative has been very responsive to my needs. I'm hoping that we'll be able to make a deal soon.