North Country Motors

0 recent reviews

Call This Dealer

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.
  • This company defines the word integrity & honesty!

I cant say enough good things about this car dealership. As we all know dealing with car dealerships can be worse then going to the dentist, but North... Country Motors exceeded my expectations. They went above and and beyond, and then beyond that to take care of my wife and I. We drove from WI as we found a car for sale online, dealing with them over the phone was awesome, then arriving they were flexible with our schedule, answered our questions, and gave us a great deal. This company defines the word integrity and honesty. Not only did they give us an extended warranty but also treated us like family. What dealerships do that these days?! If your looking for a vehicle and you live local, support this dealership!! If your out of state like I was, they will go out of there way to make sure you are 100% satisfied.

• Only Place We Will Go!

Just purchased our second car from this dealership! The dealership itself is no hassle, no gimmick and always honest. My family was in a bind, and the...y completely helped us and got us into an even better vehicle than we had expected. I have nothing but good words for the finance manager and the owner. I will continue to go back to them, and will refer them to everyone I know. Thank you North Country Motors!!!

• Extremely Happy!!!

Talk about the perfect sale!! No pressure, no beating around the bush. We showed up uncertain of what we were going to see. But the truck looked bette...r than we'd hoped and the dealership was willing to work with us. Spent less than we'd planned on and got more than we expected. 3 months/4500 mile 100% parts/labor warranty on the drive train on top of it all. When my son is ready for his car, I know where we're looking first!!

North Country Motors