Honda of Kenosha

518 reviews

518 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Honda of Kenosha from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

May 26, 2019

Anthony is very professional and can be right to the point just like I like it. Without haggle or anything. Just tell him what you want as far as price... and he will do his best to get you there. I will not deal with anyone else. Nothing personal just bee buying cars form him for about 10 years. Probably the most quiet and layed back Honda Saleman there. Without a doubt if I where to recommend more friends like I have in the past i will keep referring them to Anthony Lee.

May 23, 2019

Positive experience! From walking in the door to driving away in my new car, professional, knowledgeable salespeople, and I will definitely refer to other!... Thank you!

May 22, 2019

Nate and team were great. They were friendly, helpful and reasonable when negotiating price of trade in and the purchase price of new Odyssey. I recommend... this dealership.

Jesus Marti

Finance Manager

(4.3) 11 reviews

Nate Haggerty

(4.3) 6 reviews

May 21, 2019

Anthony is the best!!! He is up front, doesn't lay the saleman games. This is the second car he sold us in 18 months, and he sold my daughter one just... the week before we got ours.. He will take care of you, make sure of your needs and with that information, he will direct you to what is best and give you a great deal at the same time!!! I would definitely recommend Honda of Kenosha and make sure you ask for Anthony Lee!

May 19, 2019

Anthony helped me to find a nice used car for my teenager. This dealership had a much better selection than other places I looked. The car we chose is... in very good condition and runs great. The whole process was very easy and efficient.

May 14, 2019

Leslie Hacker & Nate were really helpful! I appreciated their time and effort. They treated us well. I did not have a good experience with the financial... agent (Amos I believe) -- I was overcharged / missed-charged numerous times while signing papers. I am not sure if that is a sales technique or just honest errors -- but it didn't give me a lot of confidence. I felt like I was getting ripped off. I bought two cars and these are my first two Hondas -- I am happy with the way the drive so far. Theyt seem to be quality vehicles. Take care, Mike

Nate Haggerty

(4.3) 6 reviews

May 11, 2019

When I asked other dealerships to match Kenosha's price on my new CRV they said I could not buy the car for that price & Kenosha was going to do something... to jack up the price when I went in to finalize the deal. That did not happen. Dealing with Roberto, Melissa and the rest of the staff was seamless. Never had a better new car buying experience. I hope to be able to provide feedback in a month or so to hopefully continue my praise of the dealership. Tom

Roberto Sandoval

(4.8) 27 reviews

Melissa Koerber

Client Care Manager

(4.7) 18 reviews

May 1, 2019

I fell in love with a beautiful corolla that was a local trade in. It has super low miles so it was above my budget but I just had to have it. I desperately... needed a new car and Roberto was able to help me out. My dad said the tires sounded loud so they happily put new tires on it, and did everything they could do to make sure the car would be ready to go. Roberto could have sent my young and broke self on my way but he chose to help me out instead. The dealership helped me get a good apr and low monty payment. I'm super grateful for all that Roberto did for me. Thank you again Roberto!

Roberto Sandoval

(4.8) 27 reviews

April 4, 2019

The salesmen did his job but wish the rest of the staff could have followed suit. I am 55 years old and have bought many a new car. I went in to get a... payment price on a 2019 Honda Passport EX-L to lease. I had received quotes from Racine Honda but since the Bristol dealership was on the way home from my work, I thought I would stop in. They proceeded to show me a payment that was hundreds (NOT EXAGGERATING) over what Racine Honda had quoted. They told me that Racine was just saying what they could go get me there and would not be able to follow up. They talked me into looking at the Pilot and then came up with a payments that were still higher then Racine. The Managers there kept up on how Racine could not do what they were saying and started me on signing paperwork. Lucky for me the Racine dealership called and I answered. They promised they could get me in the Passport at the payments I wanted and the down payment I offered. Well after getting insulted for 10 minutes on how I shook hands and I was a bad guy for walking out, I left. I served as a Marine for 12 years and I know what Honer is. I shook his hand in the fact that he was being honest with me also. Sorry, but the Bristol dealership and their staff were not. I did not deserve to be treated with such disrespect, even if I did shake hands. I do know what disrespect is also... Well anyway to make a long story short, Racine did what they said and I was very happy. DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND SHOP AROUND... I HIGHLY RECOMMEND RACINE HONDA...

April 4, 2019