Downs Ford

(4.7) 637 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

637 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Downs Ford from DealerRater.com
  • Downs Ford is like FAMILY!

Joe and Brenda always go above and beyond anything expected. The service is always excellent. My family has purchase at least 6 vehicles from Downs Fo...rd and would never go anywhere else. I mentioned Joe and Brenda, but the rest of the staff are excellent as well. We are always treated like FAMILY! Much appreciated!

• Great Service

What a wonderful first time experience at this service center! The staff was very accommodating and helpful

• Service Review

The Service tech went out of the way to have the Car battery changed/corrected!!!!!

Your satisfaction means a lot to us, and we truly appreciate you choosing Downs Ford, Inc. for all of your automotive needs. Please don't hesitate to ...call if you'd like further assistance. Thank you again for choosing Downs Ford, Inc., and we hope to see you again soon!

• Downs Ford

It was excellent.We were provided a ride home and back. Everyone was courteous, and the repairs were made quickl[y and expertly.

• Down's Ford is the best!

I was greeted and directed to a representative who would be my person to contact me when my car service was completed and who would answer any questio...ns. Service was prompt and the problem was taken care of. The cost was surprisingly reasonable. They have an amazing staff and I'm totally satisfied.

Susan, thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such a high star rating! If you have any additional needs or questions, w...e will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

• f350 repair

after buying my new F 350 crewcab i had some issues with the paint,Downs ford was quick to help me get my issues resovled thank you to everyone at Dow...ns Ford. I will be back for my next new truck ONLY FROM DOWNS FORD. thank you

• Good Service at a reasonable cost

I noticed a gas smell from my 2008 Mercury Sable after filling the tank. I contacted Downs Ford and they worked me into their repair schedule the foll...owing day. They dropped the gas tank, replaced a leaking seal, and solved the problem.

• 2002 Ford F250

Always happy with the service and repairs. They maintain both of my Ford vehicles.

John, we appreciate your positive feedback! Thank you so much for choosing Downs Ford, Inc. as your first choice for all of your automotive needs!

• 2010 Ford Ranger

Customer service was top notch. Friendly facility.

• Service repair

Great Service for repair of my F150. I have problem getting an appointment. They are very accommodating.

We really appreciate your feedback. We'll be sure to use your comments in order to improve our appointment setting in the future. We hope to be of ser...vice to you again! Take care!

Downs Ford