Don Mealey Sport Mitsubishi Subaru

1900 reviews

1900 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

January 15, 2019

When I went in to the dealership I was sure I would leave disappointed and carless still. Christine could sense me despair, and help manage my expectations... and find me two great used cars once I told her about my financial/family situation. I found the perfect car - but I thought to myself, 'I'll never get approved, or if I do the payments will bankrupt me" With the help of William they got me approved for pretty darn reasonable rates given my situation (being realistic here I knew I wasn't getting 0% financing let alone 7..or 9). They were so patient and kind and genuine. I couldn't believe after a few short hours I was leaving with a New (to me) Jeep Renegade! I'm still in disbelief that I have my new sweet ride!! Christine was fantastic to work with and so was William!! Getting this car has literally changed my life and allows me to take better care of my family and my own personal freedom <3

January 14, 2019

Robert was an excellent salesperson. He was friendly, knowledgeable, and honest. He was ready to drive over an hour to my home to try to fix a one day... old car with a minor problem. Luckily, we fixed it ourselves, but he was willing to go above and beyond.

• November 23, 2018

Great Subaru dealer and James Menzies as our rep was excellent. Would not have believed the experience would be so informative and fun. We went in for... a green Forester and ended up with an orange Crosstrek. What a beautiful car with so many wonderful features. Never thought I or anyone could pry the cost of a new car out of my hands , but there ya go...I am so glad. We got the 7 year total warranty also and my days changing oil are done. Thanks James and Will for making the experience a wonderful memory. Love our new Subaru. Dave and Bonnie

Dave & Bonnie, it is great to hear you both are enjoying your new Crosstrek! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything addi...tional we can do for you. We are always happy to help!

James Menzies

(5.0) 166 reviews

January 14, 2019

Really enjoyed working with Jonathan to get in our new Outback. Favorite sales guy of any dealership we've ever worked with and we've purchased vehicles... in different states all over the country. We love our new Outback!

Jonathan Hernandez

(5.0) 23 reviews

Joana Arroyo

Internet Sales

NOT RATED

January 14, 2019

I visited three different Subaru dealerships in the Orlando area along with countless other dealerships for other manufacturers. Sport Subaru was far and... away the best to deal with. Jose (and Ted) offered the car at a great deal and were as non pressure as you could get. They never asked for my phone number on my first visit. I actually called them back to accept the offer we came to in less than 15 minutes of talking. I basically was laughed out of other dealerships with close to what I ended up getting here. Not only were they non pressure and a great price but they also were just easy to deal with it. From top management (Ted) to Jose in sales and Liz in finance, everyone was a pleasure to deal with. As an extra nod to Jose, he stayed much later that his shift to help me get the deal done on a Friday night and even called me outside of work to answer a question I had texted him about on a Sunday. I can't tell you how great of an experience it was at this dealership and this is from someone who despises the car buying process. Thanks again! Ryan

Liz Cruz

(4.9) 180 reviews

Ted Pappas

Sales Manager

(4.9) 104 reviews

January 14, 2019

I've boufht many used cars & 3 new cars. This has been my best car buying experience to date. I drive a semi truck across the lower 48 states. I did the... entire deal over the phone, just had to pop in, sign the paperwork & drove off with a new Legacy. Will recommend my team, Josa Martinez, Edwin Cotto & William Martinez, to anyone who asks.

Jose Martinez

NOT RATED

January 11, 2019

I recently bought my first Outback from your dealership and had the pleasure to work with Andrew Kitchens, who patiently worked with me through the process... and helped me in making the purchase. He went above and beyond in making sure that I was comfortable with my purchase and responded to all of my questions. He also took time to go over the various systems in the car and made sure that I felt comfortable driving the car. I would definitely recommend him to my acquaintances, if anyone of them war interested in buying a car from your dealership. I hope that Andrew will still be around when it's time for me to buy my next Subaru from your dealership.

January 11, 2019

We worked with Wes Alcorn to try to purchase a Forester Limited. He was great to work with, however the dealer did not have the vehicle we wanted in stock... and was not able to locate one. I can't say enough about how hard he worked to find us what we were looking for.

Wesley Alcorn

(5.0) 19 reviews

January 11, 2019

James is a fine sales person and made the buying process effortless and enjoyable. Liz in finance was also informative and helpful. Truly appreciate... the low key atmosphere of Sports Subaru.

Liz Cruz

(4.9) 180 reviews

James Menzies

(5.0) 166 reviews

January 9, 2019

From start to finish, my expectations were exceeded. Every time I visited the dealership I was immediately greeted upon entering the building and I accomplished... or completed all of my action items. Christine Brightwell made the car buying experience pleasurable; I did not experience any sales pressure during this process. Ms. Brightwell answered all of my questions and addressed all concerns, and she asked me questions or gave me suggestions based upon my needs. Mr. William Martinez did an outstanding job of explaining the plethora of documents associated with the sales transaction.