Don Wessel Honda

554 reviews

554 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Don Wessel Honda from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

January 15, 2019

The attendants at the service desk have always been very helpful and knowledgeable anytime I have had service done. This time it was Brad which I've worked... with many times through the years. Currently we own 3 Honda vehicles so I am there on a regular basis with general maintenance. I get in and out quickly or they offer to take me to work.

January 7, 2019

Always feel confident when having my car serviced. I have always been satisfied with the workmanship. I did have a concern about picking up my car when... the cashier could not tell me where my car was located. It was dark and I was alone to go find my car.

• May 15, 2018

Brad at Don Wessel Honda in Springfield, Missouri, really helped me through my first time buying a car. He explained things to me, and made sure that I... was confident in my decision making. I highly recommend going to Brad and Wessel Honda!

January 1, 2019

This was my first time ever having a car in for service, but I never felt out of my depth because the Advisor, Patti Thornburg, who was assisting me was... very helpful with walking through the entire process and answering any questions I had regarding my car. I was assisted in a timely fashion and service was completed before I had even finished my breakfast across the street.

December 15, 2018

The whole process went smoothly and quickly and they were very accommodating to the fact that my trade in wasn???t with me at the time I picked out my... new vehicle. Everyone was very pleasant, not pushy, and have been checking in on me and the vehicle after I made my purchase. Lovely car buying experience. Thank you Greg Johnson and the Don Wessel team.

December 13, 2018

We had some special circumstances with financing and Wessel really worked with us to get the best deal possible. Tanya Degner went above and beyond and... was extremely great to work with. I would highly recommend seeking her out as a salesperson! She works in pre-owned but assisted us with a new car because it was in our best interest.

December 6, 2018

Brad explained what was being done. Follow-up phone calls to keep me informed. The car was delivered on time with no surprises. Both shuttle drivers... were courteous and friendly.

November 18, 2018

Very helpful, took lots of time with us, answered our questions and were very knowledgable. They didn't ever pressure us and were willing to just show... us whatever we needed to know. Thank you, Loura, David and Pat and the serviceman who took time out to come and explain to us about the hybrid. Thank you! Dave and Marcia

November 18, 2018

I recently received a recall from Honda concerning my 2012 Pilot. I responded immediately and so did Don Wessel Honda. An appointment was scheduled for... early the next week and I took my car in for the necessary repair/replacement. The service was fast and efficient. The service personnel were pleasant as well as very competent. I could not have wished for better treatment. I have been using Don Wessel Honda since 2002 when I arrived in the Ozarks. In my experience, there is no other place to buy or service your car.

November 14, 2018

I called before driving 2 1/2 hours. When I arrived, Randy greeted me by name. Everyone was courteous and professional. No surprises in the deal offered....