• Purchase

Great salesperson. Quick and complete sales process.

Thanks for giving our store five stars! It was our pleasure to serve you!

Great salesperson. Quick and complete sales process.

• Stereotypical used car experience

We were interested in an Expedition we saw on cars.com and scheduled an appointment with a Reliable Chevrolet salesman the next day. When we showed up, no one knew anything about our appointment and the salesman was gone. Another salesman showed us the vehicle and then the typical song and dance process began. They looked at my trade in and then low balled the estimate. I had told them I wasn't interested in a lot of back and forth between the salesman and the sales manager, yet that is what they were trying to do. I told them i wasn't interested in their offer and was about to leave when the salesman wanted to know what I wanted, I told him and he went back to the manager. What good is a salesman if they can't make the sale themselves? He came back and offered a cash deal without a trade-in. I wasn't interested in a deal without trading in so I got up to leave and he tried to get me to counter. I had already told them what it would take. We left. The next day I got an email from the general manager following up and wanting to know if there were any questions, or if the price didn't work, was there anything he could do. Canned email I'm sure, but nice touch. I emailed him back and told him to give me his absolute best offer and if I like it, they had a sale. He said they don't like to give their best offer but in this case he would. It was $800 more than the salesman had told me the "out the door" price was the day before. He replied that there was no way they would have sold it for the salesman's price and that he would talk to sales. The last few dealers I've purchased vehicles from have all treated me with more respect and we have come to terms almost immediately without all the games the "Big Lot" plays. Two days after that I get a phone call from the salesman we were supposed to see wanting to know if we were coming back in to see the Explorer, we had looked an an Expedition. I suppose Chevrolet people don't really know the difference between Ford vehicles, but you would have thought that there internal note system would have been better. I am not at all impressed with sales department. I'm still willing to buy the Expedition if they meet my price and stop the horseplay before I decide to buy an airplane. At that point, I'm no longer interested in a ground vehicle.

• This is the 3rd survey I have received.......

The reason I gave your facilities a 2 star is your showroom and waiting area are always freezing. The side door (by the waiting area) should be replaced with a revolving door to provide buffering from the outside elements as much as it is utilized. Even all of your staff were wearing their coats or heavy sweaters inside the showroom. I would also expect my car to be vacuumed out, steering wheel to be wiped off after being serviced (ANY type of service provided) which apparently that part of customer service is non existent. I was extremely pleased with the customer service provided by Debbie Peavey. She called me daily to provide updates as to how the recall services were going.

• Bought my car at Reliable Chevrolet

We’re honored you chose us to keep your vehicle in top shape! Thanks for posting your comments!

Outstanding. Aaron listened to what I was looking for and walked me directly to my next car. So easy! already been in for my first service appointment -- fast and no hassle.

• Reliable Chevrolet is the place to go for anythin

The team at Reliable Chevrolet is awesome. Very professional and well organized and Matt Arthur in sales is off the charts good.

Matt will be pleased to know that our customers appreciate the work he does - we certainly do! Thank you for taking the time to post your comments. We appreciate your feedback!

• Reliable Chevy

Dixie Lee has been the most amazing service advisor I have ever worked with! I will continue to return to work with such a hard working person.

We're thrilled to hear that you enjoyed working with Dixie! Thanks for posting your feedback

• Good experience when I was shopping.

I was shopping on line and they responded back to me fast. And gave great deal on my questions. Thanks for your hard work.

• new 2015 sonic lts

All was good. I buy a new car here each time because I know and trust the salesman, I also know I get good service at a reasonable cost.

Dear Tom, A repeat customer is our best indicator we're staying on track in providing high-level customer service. Thank you for your feedback. We look forward to serving you for many years to come! Your friends at Reliable Chevrolet

• Amazing all around!

They made the process super easy and did everything they could to fit my needs. This was the best decision I could have made.

• Reliable Chevrilet is Awesome

This is the tenth car we have bought here. Salesman Austin Little and Business Manager Tyler Hough are always awesome to work with.