New 877-651-0359 Dealer Website
Used 866-376-9194 Email Dealer
Service 855-315-9213

Average based on 156 reviews.
  • Top notch service

Driving from Jefferson city to Springfield a wedding ring was dropped in between the seats and we tried to get ourselves but couldn't. We called Reliable Chevrolet and Jose said to bring it down he could help us! We brought it in and they immediately came out and began working. After awhile of not finding it they take the Tahoe inside to take the seat off. The offered us food, water and eventually gave us a ride to our lunch we had planned. They offered to pick us up when we were done. Ryan showed up a little later and brought the ring!! They even brought the Tahoe with them so we wouldn't have to go back. And they wouldn't let us pay anything. Amazing service, extremely professional and friendly.

Nicole, I wanted to personally take the time out to thank you very much for sharing your great experience with us here at Reliable Chevrolet. This is an awesome story and I'm glad we had the opportunity to provide a great experience for you and your family. I will relay this review to Jose and Ryan. I'm sure it will make their day to hear you took the time leave this review. Thanks again and drop by anytime your in town... Nate Reynolds General Sales Manager Reliable Chevrolet

• new 2015 sonic lts

All was good. I buy a new car here each time because I know and trust the salesman, I also know I get good service at a reasonable cost.

Dear Tom, A repeat customer is our best indicator we're staying on track in providing high-level customer service. Thank you for your feedback. We look forward to serving you for many years to come! Your friends at Reliable Chevrolet

• Amazing all around!

They made the process super easy and did everything they could to fit my needs. This was the best decision I could have made.

• Reliable Chevrilet is Awesome

This is the tenth car we have bought here. Salesman Austin Little and Business Manager Tyler Hough are always awesome to work with.

• Buck Doty

The drive up and service team are great but as I walked around the show room killing time I never once was asked if I need help. I could have been in there to select a new car and NO ONE would have known and I would have gone some where else where they wanted my business

Buck, Needless to say this is pretty embarrassing. Whether you are in the market for a new vehicle or not our sales staff should have still been friendly enough to say hello and offer assistance. Our Management staff should have been friendly enough to say hello and offer assistance. Our sincerest apologies for this and I assure you that this is being addressed with our team members. Thank you for the great feedback and helping us improve. Randall Hargis General Manager Reliable Chevrolet

• what a wonderful service department

Wonderful people, Wonderful service department. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a car, be it new or used.

• Auto Repair & Service

Nick Shanders, at Reliable Chevrolet, knows how to provide excellent customer service! I put off taking my car in as long as possible because of past service at other dealerships. He called and updated me on everything, just as I asked. When service took a bit longer than expected I was provided a rental vehicle. I wasn't pressured into anything that I did not need. I would not hesistate to take my car back now. Very pleased customer!

• Reliable

Getting a loaner was what made this great. I really like the way they handled my service. Quick and politely

• New car purchase

Great experience overall. James Young answered all of my questions and provided great customer service.

• Chevy cruze

I could not be more impressed with my team at Reliable Chevrolet.

I could not be more impressed with my team at Reliable Chevrolet.

Thanks Kris! We appreciate your business and kind review. Please let us know if we can doing anything for you, your friends, and family in the near future. Enjoy the Cruze!!