• HAPYCAMER

I went in to dealer , fill out the application , got approved even i had bad credit, i test drove 4 cars and settle on a malibu , i ve had it 2 months and all is fine, i sent 2 friends to buy cars and they are happy thanks again

• Ripoff

In Sept I,called and spoke to Skip about A Cadillac cts was told to come look at it.I went down on Sat. to look it over,I saw that the left side was repaired,was asked to put A 100 dollar deposit to hold it.Filled out a credit app. was told i would get my deposit back,if i could not get fin. My score was to low,could not get fin. I'm out 100 dollars and still get turn down letters a month latter.Stay clear of Planet preowned,they are over priced and lots of miles.