Reliable Toyota Lexus BMW Audi Scion

(4.9) 480 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

480 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Reliable Toyota Lexus BMW Audi Scion from DealerRater.com
  • Fast and friendly experience

I went to buy a Toyota by the recommendation of my employer and had a great experience. The staff was very friendly and I would definitely return some...day

• Low pressure sales and competitive prices.

We were very happy with our purchasing experience from salesman John White. At John's recommendation, we purchased a vehicle ¿that work perfectly for ...our family.

• Chris George

Didnt go to buy a new car but their salesman Leo Simmons changed my mind. His sales skills are excellent and people skills even better. He is a keeper....

• Found perfect car

The service at Reliable Toyota was fantastic, Leo Simmons was very attentive, and was very patient with the process. I love my new Highlander and reco...mmend this dealership highly.

• Great Experience

After much research I decided I wanted a Toyota. I met Leo Simmons and he helped me find the right car for me. It was a wonderful experience

• Tundra

Jakob Brownlow was very knowledgeable with his product. He lives for cars and it shows. Always nice to find that person that is involved because the...y love what they do. Overall experience was better than some in the past. I always shop several dealers to keep everyone honest. I encourage you to do the same.

• First time new car buyers

First time new car buyers. We were really treated well by Jakob Brownlow! He understood we had special needs and explained all of the process to us ki...ndly. He made our first experience a pleasure. This facility was clean and beautifully kept. There was even a special area for my 7 year old to play while we talked with financial services. Highly recommends this dealer and especially Jakob!

• Toyota sienna

Jakob brownlow made buying a brand new van easy and quick. Very professional and great follow up. I'll now take all my business to him. Highly recomme...nd using him.

• Nathan Bright was great

Nathan Bright was so helpful with our first purchase, we decided to bring our business back to him and buy another truck from him. He is great to work... with

• Happy

We bought a 2017 RAV4 from Reliable Toyota in Springfield and had a great experience through the whole process. Victor was very helpful and answered ...all our questions.

Reliable Toyota Lexus BMW Audi Scion