Average based on 4 reviews
  • Great service, Great People, Convienient. Easy.

I love getting my vehicle repaired at CAT Automotive. i needed a way to get to work while my vehicle was getting brakes done. Tom was able to give me a loaner car to get to work. My vehicle was done within 3 hours. I would recommend Tom and his crew over at CAT Automotive to my friends,family,and strangers any day!

• Customer

My family, friends and I have used CAT automotive for almost 10 years and have always had positive experiences and outstanding outcomes.

• The auto experts that are fair and care!

I highly recommend C.A.T. for expert service and sales! I have been a customer for many years. They have always done a superb efficient job while keeping the cost to fit within my budget. Top notch service with respect! Vehicles we have bought there have even exceeded expectations.

• CAT Automotive

The service was extremely efficient and of the greatest courtesy! The manager, Tom, was very knowledgeable and knew exactly what was wrong with my vehicle. The problem was diagnosed, repaired, and completed in less than 45 minutes!